Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you mean it happens to Baptists, too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you mean it happens to Baptists, too?

Funny how Prestonwood Baptist has swept this under the rug better than any Catholic Diocese ever has and no one in this Baptist area we live in even seems acknowledge it.

The day this guy was first arrested as a Prestonwood minister, the Prestonwood campus was locked down with security at all parking lot entrances and made no comments to reporters. Amazingly the story was pretty much dropped the very next day as it was swept under the rug by the Baptist run media.

I'm actually surprised this story is on WFAA.com, I think Prestonwood is broadcast on channel 8. Isn't that the guy I see on commercials with "power point ministries".

Just like in the former thread in here (which curiously was deleted BTW) regarding alleged Catholic Church coverups of these sort of crimes, subject the perp (or shall we say perv) and any alleged accomplices to secular justice. Criminals are simply that, criminals, whether members of any church or not.

Comment

Ya, Maston, it's the Baptists too. Ban the Catholics! Ban the Baptists! They're cults for incest and sexual assults!

Grow the fuck up, retard.

Comment

Working...
      X