Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anon has taken over the Syrian Ministry of Defense website, for now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anon has taken over the Syrian Ministry of Defense website, for now.

EDIT - seems down, editing first post.

To the Syrian people: The world stands with you against the brutal regime of Bashar Al-Assad. Know that time and history are on your side - tyrants use violence because they have nothing else, and the more violent they are, the more fragile they become. We salute your determination to be non-violent in the face of the regime's brutality, and admire your willingness to pursue justice, not mere revenge. All tyrants will fall, and thanks to your bravery Bashar Al-Assad is next.
    To the Syrian military: You are responsible for protecting the Syrian people, and anyone who orders you to kill women, children, and the elderly deserves to be tried for treason. No outside enemy could do as much damage to Syria as Bashar Al-Assad has done. Defend your country - rise up against the regime! - Anonymous
    Youtube of the switch

Screen shot - The pics at the top were scrolling left to right and links to youtube vids.

These were all links on the page provided to the people by anon, just text here, simply an example.

Syrian Revolution | Shaam.org | SHAMSNN | Shaam News | For Syria | Syrian Free Press
    Syrian Uprising | FNN Syria Eng | Pro Syria | AlJaz blog | thesyrianinterpreter | AI: Syria 2011 | #operationfreedom
    Last edited by Hobie; 08-08-2011, 10:15 AM.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

It's a mess over there.

Comment

How long until these guys get a small caliber bullet in the back of the head?

Not quick enough it seems.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        It's a mess over there.
        1300+ citizens have been killed - they're demanding freedom of speech, the press, assembly, more than 1 political party.

Syria has suppressed it's citizens constitutional rights since 1963 under the guise of "national-emergency" as they were in a state of war with Israel at the time - once that happened, the gov't never gave the power back. Sound familiar?

Comment

Which guys?

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
            1300+ citizens have been killed - they're demanding freedom of speech, the press, assembly, more than 1 political party.

Syria has suppressed it's citizens constitutional rights since 1963 under the guise of "national-emergency" as they were in a state of war with Israel at the time - once that happened, the gov't never gave the power back. Sound familiar?
            Dominos... one after another.

Comment

Dominos... one after another.
              It's great and scary at the same time. I hope the CIA has a major presence in all these nations trying to lead them towards secular democracies.

Comment

I honestly think it's embedded CIA that is lighting these fires.

Comment

Which guys?
                  You think various governments don't have their own departments that can identify who is doing what?

Yeah, 'they' have no worries about a small caliber round hitting them in the back of the skull from inches away...

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Stevo
                    Which guys?

You think various governments don't have their own departments that can identify who is doing what?

Yeah, 'they' have no worries about a small caliber round hitting them in the back of the skull from inches away...

Stevo
                    I'm still not sure what it is you're trying to say. I think it's because you don't know what you're talking about.

FWIW - I admire the bravery of strangers from across the globe putting themselves at risk trying to do what they can to aid in freedom/democracy/regime change in some part of the world where they've likely never been or never will go.

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

I honestly think it's embedded CIA that is lighting these fires.
                        I'm glad you said it and not me.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                          I'm glad you said it and not me.
                          Ya, we're all thinking of it. Don't worry, I've never been one to hold anything back.

Comment

Am I the only one that sees this as way more effective than nation building? If you want a country to be free, the people of said country need to stand up and take it. Inciting revolution is not only more effective, but keeps our troops directly out of harms way.

Comment

I see this as the exact opposite of nation building. Just watch Egypt.

Comment

Working...
                              X