• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Might as well. No one wants an Aggie.
    Fuckin' TRUTH!!!

Comment

So far, the asian markets haven't dumped as big as I expected.

Comment

Not really sure how they "erred" when they were just looking at our debt, and what is being done about it. How long does he think people are going to trust an entity that behaves this way?

Comment

Love an economy that is shaped by the quotes of rich people.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
            Not really sure how they "erred" when they were just looking at our debt, and what is being done about it. How long does he think people are going to trust an entity that behaves this way?
            I agree. I have never read anything that shows going in to debt at the rate we are going, is the way to prosperity.
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
              My 4.0GPA at UTA with 86 credit hours complete to my degree is no consequence to this discussion and proves nothing other than I work harder and study more than most people care to. I have found nothing exceedingly challenging yet.
              It is of no consequence to any discussion on this site but you seem to mention it often. I wonder why that is?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

My 4.0GPA at UTA with 86 credit hours complete to my degree is no consequence to this discussion and proves nothing other than I work harder and study more than most people care to. I have found nothing exceedingly challenging yet.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                It is of no consequence to any discussion on this site but you seem to mention it often. I wonder why that is?
                LOL, don't be concerned too much about it DevilDog because, likewise, we haven't found anything in your posts yet that could be considered particularly challenging.

Comment

You were the one befuddled and went off on the grades tangent. You could just ignore my posts if they bother you so much
                  class joke
                  {
                  private:
                  double Peas, Carrots;
                  };

Comment

You were the one befuddled and went off on the grades tangent. You could just ignore my posts if they bother you so much
                    Ignore them? Why would I do that? Hell I love to read them, it is like watching that show "Intervention" on the Discovery channel every time you come here and try to say something.

Are you going to mention your almost paid off house now and how much you and your wife make? I can't wait!
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

And here I thought it was the train guy that made all the moolah......

Comment

What a fucking day! Cant wait for the 800 point drop tomorrow its gonna be fantastic. Thanks washington and all you motherfuckers with your hand out!

Comment

Ignore them? Why would I do that? Hell I love to read them, it is like watching that show "Intervention" on the Discovery channel every time you come here and try to say something.

Are you going to mention your almost paid off house now and how much you and your wife make? I can't wait!
                          Don't forget the wife's house!!!

Comment

Intervention, never heard of it. Work and school don't leave time to veg watching other people's life. I have not had cable TV in almost three years.

Still have two mortgages. Renters still paying the bills on one house. I was just blessed that I met my wife in class two summers ago. Money aside, we are like peas and carrots.
                            class joke
                            {
                            private:
                            double Peas, Carrots;
                            };

Comment

Working...
                            X