S&P Erred in Cutting U.S. Rating: Buffett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    You are right, Bangladesh has the same ability to increase its GDP as the United States does, what was I thinking? You'll make a perfect engineer.
    Bangladesh has a credit rating of Ba3, BB-. Thanks for the hyperbole laugh of the day.

Economists have predicted that the UK will lose its coveted AAA credit rating this year. See how different credit ratings agencies rate countries worldwide
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
      Bangladesh has a credit rating of Ba3. Thanks for the hyperbole laugh of the day.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...oodys-standard
      And there goes the point, sailing right over your head. You should get out your calculator and see if you can figure it out, mr 4.0 at UTA.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I'll bet with Mr. Buffett No double dip. When people look back they are gonna wish they had been buying instead of selling. Remember we can print our own money.
        Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 08-07-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          I'll bet with Mr. Buffett No double dip. When people look back they are gonna wish they had been buying instead of selling. Remember we can print our own money.
          I was just thinking about this while out and about. Bernanke has said multiple times in the past that the Fed is not concerned with asset prices. We are about to see if that is true. This coming week has a Fed meeting in it.

I'm with you that I don't think we are in for a recession just yet. I think the debt markets will determine if that happens. In the meantime equities are going to take a shot on the chin. Going to be interesting!
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Jody Procreated!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Jody Procreated!

Lmmfao!

Thats how 90% of the investing public is. Thats exactly why I only invest what I am willing to lose.

Comment

so dollar gets hammered tomorrow commodities and equities up. squeeze the crap out of the shorties...

Comment

APMEX won't allow any metal orders to go through right now... hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    APMEX won't allow any metal orders to go through right now... hmmm.
                    End of the world, sell everything.

I been laughing for days at that baby video. That is the typical person who uses Etrade.

Comment

gold just spiked to 1690! damn pretty good pop

Comment

LOL! Maybe now my old wedding ring is worth pawning?!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                          LOL! Maybe now my old wedding ring is worth pawning?!
                          Might as well. No one wants an Aggie.

Comment

New Zealand

Comment

ewa, ewc, mes
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                And there goes the point, sailing right over your head. You should get out your calculator and see if you can figure it out, mr 4.0 at UTA.
                                My 4.0GPA at UTA with 86 credit hours complete to my degree is no consequence to this discussion and proves nothing other than I work harder and study more than most people care to. I have found nothing exceedingly challenging yet.
                                Last edited by TexasDevilDog; 08-07-2011, 10:28 PM.
                                class joke
                                {
                                private:
                                char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                                double Peas, Carrots;
                                string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                                };

Comment

Working...
                                X