Friday job numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday job numbers

So, are we going to see strike three and a sign of a recession? If we do, are we looking at QE3?

I predict +50,000 private jobs
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

It will be an "OK" report, until they "revise" that shit next month, like they have everything else.

I did hear that unemployment went up in almost all major cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        It will be an "OK" report, until they "revise" that shit next month, like they have everything else.

I did hear that unemployment went up in almost all major cities.
        Are you saying the government lies? No f'in way man...

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          Are you saying the government lies? No f'in way man...
          No shit. But this current asshole went back TWO YEARS to "revise" GDP numbers...LOL!

Comment

The print on this kind of data doesn't really mean shit... although it provides a good gauge to the direction of the trend.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

All I know is everywhere I turn, places are shutting down. Went to go buy supplies for the business today and store was locked up tight and the parking lot and inside, empty.
              I continue to see this and I hate it.
              2 Chronicles 7:14
              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                All I know is everywhere I turn, places are shutting down. Went to go buy supplies for the business today and store was locked up tight and the parking lot and inside, empty.
                I continue to see this and I hate it.
                Where the hell are you going shopping? I must be oblivious to it cause I don't see that anymore than I used to 3 years ago.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Its still going on strong in my town. Its getting depressing. Seems like every other time I drive through town, another business has shut down.

Comment

I'm glad I live in Texas because it is MUCH worse elsewhere.

Comment

Even though it isn't great, I'm calling BS that it was even THIS good.

Comment

futures look ok but that doesnt mean shit. the dollar is weaker also so that should help. good luck its only money

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Unempl...53809.html?x=0

Even though it isn't great, I'm calling BS that it was even THIS good.
                          I don't believe that shit for one minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            I don't believe that shit for one minute.
                            We'll see if the masses do...

Comment

I believe it. Those numbers aren't good at all. If you were going to bullshit, you need better numbers than that. I don't think the market will hold today, I can't see the sheep holding positions over the weekend since this is a crisis of confidence more than anything else.

One thing those numbers do say is that the economy is limping along, I hope this tells the Fed idiots to leave it alone and let it recover the way it should have from the start.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X