No more retiring at 20 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
    We all want to get rid of entitlement programs except for the ones that benefit us.
    It's not a god damn entitlement program ya fuckstick!
    Tell us how those benefits are not earned in your eyes since you seen to know so damn much.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
      It's not a god damn entitlement program ya fuckstick!
      Tell us how those benefits are not earned in your eyes since you seen to know so damn much.
      Easy Bill... I seriously think he was being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Easy Bill... I seriously think he was being sarcastic.
        I hope the fuck so.

I got into it with fuckstick this past weekend at a party on this very topic. It didn't turn out nicely for him.
        sigpic

Comment

With Hobie or someone else?

Comment

With Hobie or someone else?
            LOL......someone else.

I should have just walked away, but I has a few drinks. This was a misguided and very odd Tea Partyier. He was someone that had never served, nor any of his family. I tried my best to explain nicely and calmly, but it didn't work and he got nasty, so I just shut him the fuck up.
            sigpic

Comment

this all happening because i have 8 years before i retire, so theyre doing their best to screw me out of it.
              2011 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                this all happening because i have 8 years before i retire, so theyre doing their best to screw me out of it.
                That's a screwed up position to be in dude!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                  You'll be grandfathered in under the old rules.

Comment

Although I am doing most of this on my own, I have plans on selecting a few that will benefit the operation, if/when something ever happens. As far as defensive hands, we're already good with that. If it is not enough, then so be it.
                    If its not enough, you'll die. You could place the defense turrets at various intervals. And post signs advertising that they are there, but hidden. A simple motion sensor is what makes the turrets work, they just aim and shoot until the motion sensor stops detecting movement. Granted it takes some know how, but it can be done and its not overly expensive. Just don't forget they're there or you're dead. Anyone the turrets kill can be later scavenged for supplies. Also home made land mines are possible. I think that having to have a human being actually shoot at people himself should be your last line of defense. Either that, or if you're lucky enough to have an awesome geographical location, you could probly just get away with security cameras that alert you when something goes by. Yeah I'm some kind of weirdo. I sit around and think about all this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      I say that for everyone currently in the military, honor the 20 year retirement program as that is only fair; the government should honor their agreement with these folks.

However, I think it would be okay to implement a 25 year retirement requirement for new recruits. After all, they can make the decision to or to not join.
                      I agree 100 percent

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                        I agree 100 percent
                        I disagreed until thinking about it. One should not serve for college or retirement only on the mind.

Although 25 years can be like 50 depending on what you are doing.

Still feel there is 1001 other things to fix before screwing with our service folks. I know some of you look down on them, but they still are doing good for country and themselves. Without the military, a lot of folks have nothing to look forward to. No college, no money, no real job and nothing but the local yokels to hangout with. They make something of themselves without utilizing welfare or the prison system. They can be proud of something and I hate to see anything deter that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                        X