Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see oil in the $80's (80.00-89.99) today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we see oil in the $80's (80.00-89.99) today?

Seems like everything is falling.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

WTI is still at $91.78 after falling just over $2. I can't see how it would fall another $11 in a single day.

But it's nice to see the needle pointing in that direction.

Comment

No

Comment

Awesome. I'm about to get a diesel, and not looking forward to the $3.90 fuel.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          WTI is still at $91.78 after falling just over $2. I can't see how it would fall another $11 in a single day.

But it's nice to see the needle pointing in that direction.
          I guess when I said 80 dollar oil i meant in the 80's... 80.00-89.99
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

it could, a couple of years ago the price for a barrel dropped cause the the economy. The economy hasn't improved, plus remember its re-election year so they might lower the price of gas to stay in office. But I seriously doubt it. I think we could see something like 3.00 a gallon soon though
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
              its re-election year so they might lower the price of gas to stay in office.
              Who is this 'they', and what position are they 'they' trying to get?

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                They is the democrat party... they are trying to get votes by showing how great things currently are....

While I dont think it works that way...who knows.

I dont think oil will go that far down. The dollar is falling with all this Moody's ratings, shit economy, clown in the office, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                  They is the Gubment and they already have us in the bent over position.

Comment

Some will suffer more than others.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Awesome. I'm about to get a diesel, and not looking forward to the $3.90 fuel.
                      It's only $1.03 per liter, does that sting less?

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                        it could, a couple of years ago the price for a barrel dropped cause the the economy. The economy hasn't improved, plus remember its re-election year so they might lower the price of gas to stay in office. But I seriously doubt it. I think we could see something like 3.00 a gallon soon though
                        i was thinking about this the other day...with the election coming up ill bet that the annointed one will somehow "make" gas prices fall to show how "awesome" and "successful" he is to win over more minority voters who buy into his shit.
                        2011 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          They is the democrat party
                          ... they are trying to get votes by showing how great things currently are....

While I dont think it works that way...who knows.

I dont think oil will go that far down. The dollar is falling with all this Moody's ratings, shit economy, clown in the office, etc.
                          Are you serious? You do know that the GOP controls the house with 239 seats. (as of the Nov 10 elections)the dem's hold on to a slight lead in the Senate by 6 seats. Getting anything through the house and senate from this pres is doubtful at best!
                          With that said, how in the hell is he(our pres) going to control oil companies and or gas prices when they have been basically owned by the GOP for 50+ years???

Do a bit of research before typing.

Comment

LMAO @ government controlling big businesses... quite the contrary.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              LMAO @ government controlling big businesses... quite the contrary.
                              no shit hua! That hasn't happened for ohhhhh 100 years now!

Comment

Working...
                              X