Biden charging secret service rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden charging secret service rent

Really? We're paying him to protect him?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Especially since him and Obama swore to go after government waste

Comment

I'd say let the fucker worry about his own damn protection then..........

Comment

I would have loved to have been the tenant there before the SS rented the place. I would have given the SS a coronary by having friends with guns show up at odd hours and I could not have resisted getting a few back page hookers to come over for a visit.

It is bravo sierra that he is charging them rent but it is probably cheaper then what they were paying before.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            It is bravo sierra that he is charging them rent but it is probably cheaper then what they were paying before.

You're dealing with a politician. Someone who routinely wastes billions of dollars.

You really believe rents less?
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

If the rent is inline with what it should be and with what the SS would spend on another property in the area, then who cares if Biden owns the rental property and collects the income? The issue here isn't that Biden owns the cottage; it's whether or not the rent amount is consistent with what they should be paying.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                If the rent is inline with what it should be and with what the SS would spend on another property in the area, then who cares if Biden owns the rental property and collects the income? The issue here isn't that Biden owns the cottage; it's whether or not the rent amount is consistent with what they should be paying.
                I agree, I don't see a problem here.
                DamonH

Comment

It would only be a serious problem if W did it.

Comment

You don't see the problem with charging the people who are there to make sure you're okay, with rent to watch you? Really?

Comment

At the absolute best, it's in very bad taste and a poor decision.

Comment

In the private sector and government contracting it is a COBC violation as conflict of interest. I don't see as big a problem with them renting property in the course of their duties but it is in poor taste to for the principal to be charging rent. Biden should make some sacrifices like the rest of us. Go without your $2,200 a month and save us some money.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          You don't see the problem with charging the people who are there to make sure you're okay, with rent to watch you? Really?
                          They have to rent a place regardless, who cares if Biden owns it. It's not like he bought the place specifically to make money off of the SS and from what I read earlier the rent is the same as it was for the previous tenant. If anything it probably saves the SS money on the agents not having to commute from a rental property further away. I don't have any problem with this and I can't stand Biden or Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            They have to rent a place regardless, who cares if Biden owns it. It's not like he bought the place specifically to make money off of the SS and from what I read earlier the rent is the same as it was for the previous tenant. If anything it probably saves the SS money on the agents not having to commute from a rental property further away. I don't have any problem with this and I can't stand Biden or Obama.
                            Exactly. People need to put down the blinders. Now if they could rent a place a block away for $1500, then there's an issue.

Comment

I have no blinders. I'm saying we're already paying to watch him and now he wants us to pay HIM to watch him. Quarters should be provided at teh individual's expense instead of taxpayer.

Comment

Working...
                              X