Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    In a shallow grave?

Anybody else realize this asshat pillaged our oil reserves for political gain? Not only did oil not drop for more than a few days, he has to refill it at a higher price! What a dumbshit.
    He's a complete failure and a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
      We have the money to get this back under control & we can pull this country out of the shit hole where in. But the they dont want to pull us out. There fucking spoiled & are all just puppets!
      We... do?

Comment

As much as it hurts to say it, that idiot will more than likely be re elected by the morons who voted him in. What major networks (other than Fox) have said anything bad about him??? What have these same networks said about the Republican presidential candidates, their agenda, and the people who have voiced their anti-obamer opinions??
        I'm glad my ammo is steadily increasing, as I believe it won't be zombies I'll be worrying about in the near future...
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
          As much as it hurts to say it, that idiot will more than likely be re elected by the morons who voted him in. What major networks (other than Fox) have said anything bad about him??? What have these same networks said about the Republican presidential candidates, their agenda, and the people who have voiced their anti-obamer opinions??
          I'm glad my ammo is steadily increasing, as I believe it won't be zombies I'll be worrying about in the near future...
          CNN and NBC for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            Gotta love how that fucker has thrown away $4 trillion, and now he's worried about a debt ceiling?
            Living like a $30,000 millionaire. Now the bills are due and he expects you to raise the credit limit on his Mastercard so he can continue his lifestyle.

Get a grip...

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Living like a $30,000 millionaire. Now the bills are due and he expects you to raise the credit limit on his Mastercard so he can continue his lifestyle.

Get a grip...
              And it will just continue. He got a $1.9 trillion increase in January 2010, and it's g-o-n-e.

Comment

this obummer is a gold mine if you know how to play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  CNN and NBC for starters.
                  Denny..

Won't argue with you, but I must have missed those broadcasts, because most of the items I've seen are pro-bamer. Wonder what Tim Russert would be saying now???
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                    Denny..

Won't argue with you, but I must have missed those broadcasts, because most of the items I've seen are pro-bamer. Wonder what Tim Russert would be saying now???
                    Both Chris Matthews and Lawrence O'Donnell have ripped Obama for not pushing for a more bipartisan approach, shortly after he said he'd veto anything coming through with a compromise to avoid any continuation of tax cuts of any type.

I am stuck watching the AFN News channel all day. It rotates all major news stations every hour. It's hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X