Presidential address...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presidential address...

Get ready in five minutes to hear from the horses mouth how the sky is going to fall, 401K's will be worthless, and the government will dissolve if the debt limit isn't raised asafp.

gotta love it, he will blame everyone else except him.

Comment

man, he is staring HARD at those teleprompters!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        gotta love it, he will blame everyone else except him.
        lol, that was his opening statement!
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

..Since I have taken office...............
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            ..Since I have taken office...............
            yep, burn #1 placing blame elsewhere in the first 4 seconds of opening his mouth

Comment

Wow... he really doesn't get it. Still worried about education and infrastructure. We're fucked either way.

Comment

lol Having thos epay theyre fair share. I guess he is referring to the rich......
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I like how he put the republicans out there.

That comment right there still shows its not about the cause but about fucking politics..

Comment

The US will not need to default if the ceiling isn't raised. As of right now, we generate enough revenue through taxation to pay our current debts and probably about 40% of our current spending. If there is going to be a default, it will be by our government's choice. Those damn scare tactics just show that they have no valid argument.

Comment

wow so if we dont approve his plan which includes tax hikes we will see unreal mortgage payment increases, car loan payment increases and credit card bill increases? HUH?????

Comment

His first paragraph of his pre-written speech was all about blaming GWB -- indirectly, and without naming names, of course.

Then he said that spending cuts will cause us to be in the same situation we're at now.

FUCK THIS ASSHOLE.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

What a joke. He can't adress the real issues, he just spews the shit that dumb shit Americans want to hear. This is our leader? We're fucked.

We need to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            lol Having thos epay theyre fair share. I guess he is referring to the rich......
                            yes, his definition:

rich= if you have a job and pay taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              What a joke. He can't adress the real issues, he just spews the shit that dumb shit Americans want to hear. This is our leader? We're fucked.

We need to start over.
                              deflect, deflect, deflect, point finger, point finger, etc

Comment

Working...
                              X