No announcement yet.

World will not to end on Aug 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU ARE ALL WRONG.... The world is over as we know it on Aug 2..... the news outlets say so, so it is totally TRUE!

Honestly i don't see the problem here....recession came and went, most americans cut back on spending, but the Gov't did not... where is the problem? I'm lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
      YOU ARE ALL WRONG.... The world is over as we know it on Aug 2..... the news outlets say so, so it is totally TRUE!

Honestly i don't see the problem here....recession came and went, most americans cut back on spending, but the Gov't did not... where is the problem? I'm lost?

Went? It never left, only escalated to a depression, but that term is never used in present tense.

Comment

Came and went? Am I missing something?

Comment

I hope everyone knows that the only risk of default is at the choice of our politicians not paying our debts. This ceiling fiasco has nothing to do with that.

Comment

I sense scarcasm

Comment

You laugh, you lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

You laugh, you lose!
                This guy sounds like Dale Gribble; he sounds like a nutcase.

Listen to about 2:45......he says we've never paid a penny on the national debt. Well this is a flat out lie since Andrew Jackson actually was able to pay off the national debt while in office.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Bro... this is Basket Case Gone Wild!

Comment

You laugh, you lose!
                    Finally, I see someone that sweats as bad as me!
                    Two more observations: I like his hat, and it seems, from the way he keeps jumping around, his ass is really troubling him.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by frank View Post
                      i sense scarcasm
                      bingo!

Comment

Went? It never left, only escalated to a depression, but that term is never used in present tense.
                        Denny WTF do you know?????

You need to get on board and drink the US Gov't Kool Aid.... then you will see that they know whats best for us.....

Comment

I know that my awareness has been key to getting my ass in gear and "making the most of a crisis."

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Sadly. The republicans are in the greatest drivers seat in the past 50 years and are going to fucking ruin because they will come up with some half baked scheme that Obama will sign. Instead, they should pass EXACTLY what they want and force the democrats in the senate or Obama to speak up as to why they voted it down. And keep voting on the same thing, perhaps more aggressive, cast the blame on Obama and the dems and make them justify why it is exactly that they are not wanting to be fiscally responsible. Terms like 'Obama's Depression' should be used until the point that the people begin to realize what a bag of cluster fuck this POTUS is.

But...the speaker cries and lacks the fortitude to pull the fucking trigger like a man.
                            I like this post a lot. Specifically the part where the media refuses to call out Obama like they did with a lot of past POTUS and specifically what I saw with Bush.

I mean, don't get me wrong even though I may like a President - I'd like the media to call out anything good and bad. With Obama though, it does not seem like he can do any wrong in the media's eyes.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

LMFAO!!!

Washington Is Annoyed at Wall Street's Failure to Panic
                              I just got off the phone with a source on Capitol Hill who has spent the past few days trying to convince Republicans to vote for a debt ceiling hike. He told me that the biggest obstacle he faces has been "market complacency."

If we don't have a panic, then Congress can't just pass it through easier.

Comment

Senate votes down democrap plan, 50-49.

Is there an open Senate seat or something? Or was someone just too damn chickenshit to cast their vote?
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X