Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jimmy carter 32 yrs ago today: the malaise speech.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmy carter 32 yrs ago today: the malaise speech.

Remixed with a little Barry Obama

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Carter gave up on this country in his '79 speech and 32 years later, Barry never gave us a chance. A year later, Carter was slaughtered by Reagan. I'm hoping this current sack of monkey shit suffers the same fate.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Carter gave up on this country in his '79 speech and 32 years later, Barry never gave us a chance. A year later, Carter was slaughtered by Reagan. I'm hoping this current sack of monkey shit suffers the same fate.
      x2

<--lived thru the miserable carter era

Comment

<---- lived through the even worse Obama era
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
          x2

Slaughtered by another Reagan.

Comment

Not sure why, but the vid isn't showing and the link goes to videos listed as "watch later".

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              Not sure why, but the vid isn't showing and the link goes to videos listed as "watch later".

Stevo
              Same for me. It has something to do with it being a youtube mobile link.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                x2
                Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                Slaughtered by another Reagan.
                Unfortunately I don't see another Reagan among the current field of potential Republican candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Unfortunately I don't see another Reagan among the current field of potential Republican candidates.
                  Reagan was certainly a rarity for a lot of reasons. He was the governor of a liberal state and was the president of the Actors' Guild (union), yet was a republican. No one thought an actor had any chance at all against James Earl Carter. Which reminds me...Carter filed suits in several conservative states before the election of '76, so that they couldn't use his middle name, Earl. He was afraid that people would associate him with James Earl Ray, who earlier assassinated MLK. Not to be confused with James Earl Jones, who played Darth Vader...LOL! Ironic, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                  X