Bachmann just lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    We need more focus on fiscal issues at the moment. Social views just distract from the bigger issue.

Conservative candidates scream about gay marriage while Queen Barack says "let them eat cock" and the rest of us are getting fisted by a government that is spending out of control and has no intention of stopping.
    The titanic is sinking and everyone is more concerned about what two guys are doing behind closed doors in a state room rather than the fucking hole sinking the entire god damn boat.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Pretty much. Get the finances in order, then debate the non-sense.

I am, however in favor of banning half black politicians but has more to do with clusterfuck policies over color.

Comment

Why does making a factual statement make you a racist or a bigot?

I would argue that good intentions via a welfare state have done what slavery, Jim Crow laws, The Clan, and segregation could not do. And what might that be you ask? Simple; the near complete destruction of the black family.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post

I would argue that good intentions via a welfare state have done what slavery, Jim Crow laws, The Clan, and segregation could not do. And what might that be you ask? Simple; the near complete destruction of the black family.
          So historical systems that allowed slavery of blacks, then thorough disenfranchisement, torture, and rape were better for black people than they have it now?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Actually, yes. They viewed themselves as strong and capable of achieving with high hopes and dreams. We've actually killed that with welfare
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              So historical systems that allowed slavery of blacks, then thorough disenfranchisement, torture, and rape were better for black people than they have it now?
              I never said that and neither did Mrs Bachmann. If that is what you believe Mrs Bachmann and I meant then you are drawing your own conclusions based on what you see/read/hear when looking through the lens of a twisted world view.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Actually, yes. They viewed themselves as strong and capable of achieving with high hopes and dreams. We've actually killed that with welfare
                Exactly how could they have high hopes and dreams during slavery and Jim Crow?

Comment

Exactly how could they have high hopes and dreams during slavery and Jim Crow?
                  They did it EXACTLY the way they did it you dumb ass. What? Did you think that white folks did it for them? Am I missing something here? Do we still have blacks slaves and I failed to notice it?

Comment

I never said that and neither did Mrs Bachmann. If that is what you believe Mrs Bachmann and I meant then you are drawing your own conclusions based on what you see/read/hear when looking through the lens of a twisted world view.
                    Ok. Yes you did, and not that much earlier, either. Bachmann did, because she signed the document, which in this reality means she agrees with it, and it speaks for her on the matter. I don't know if you like her or not, but she's in a habit of putting her foot in her mouth, and I don't want her representing us, and think the Republican party can do better.

Comment

Ok. Yes you did, and not that much earlier, either. Bachmann did, because she signed the document, which in this reality means she agrees with it, and it speaks for her on the matter. I don't know if you like her or not, but she's in a habit of putting her foot in her mouth, and I don't want her representing us, and think the Republican party can do better.

This is what I mean by viewing the world through the lens of a twisted world view. You see racism in everything the same way a paranoid sycophantic see plots against them from normal everyday circumstances.

If you see a Doctor they can give you some pills that may help.

Comment

This is what I mean by viewing the world through the lens of a twisted world view. You see racism in everything the same way a paranoid sycophantic see plots against them from normal everyday circumstances.

I didn't call you a racist. I disagreed with you. I don't think the systems bear comparing, if you want to come down to it. Slavery was shitty, Jim Crow is shitty, and now welfare is shitty, but to claim that things are worse now for black people is just nuts. They're allowed to stay together, and many do. They're allowed to go to college, and many do. They're allowed to strive for success, and many do, and achieve it. If I'm still reading you wrong, I'll back off, but last I checked, there wasn't an underground railroad to get people off of welfare.

Comment

Is your standard arguing style to hurl insults and call names at the first rebuttal to your point?

Comment

Yale; no one has made ANY comparisons EXCEPT for YOU. Seeing false racism under every rock, around every corner, and in every statement desensitizes people (who otherwise might give a shit) to real racism.

Hyper racism perception syndrome; know anyone that has it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Is your standard arguing style to hurl insults and call names at the first rebuttal to your point?

Not at all; but it is quite fun when your are dealing with someone who can't form a rational/non-emotional argument. I like to goad my Ultra liberal Marxist college professor brother the same way.

Comment

Yale; no one has made ANY comparisons EXCEPT for YOU. Seeing false racism under every rock, around every corner, and in every statement desensitizes people (who otherwise might give a shit) to real racism.

Hyper racism perception syndrome; know anyone that has it?
                                I still didn't call you a racist, and talking about two things in context to each other is a comparison. Also, the document in question makes the claim that slavery was better for blacks than welfare, and she signed it, so she's a signatory to that claim. Why do you feel like I'm calling anyone a racist, exactly? I didn't say you think blacks should be slaves again, and I didn't put those words in Michelle Bachmann's mouth either.

Comment

Working...
                                X