No announcement yet.

Goddamn Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that article in the paper today, then wiped my ass with it.

Fry him.

Comment

Just caught a blurb on the Drudge Report that the "supremes" turned Barry down in a 5-4 vote (of course). Leal will meet his maker (and I'm hoping a 16-year-old girl) tonight. God Bless Rick Perry.

Comment

He is dead as of 6:30pm today.

Comment

Thank you Perry for not backing down. I'm sure her parents appreciate it.

Comment

He's as good as dead. The prosecutor has all his shit in order. We've executed 2 other mexican nationals in years past, this one is no different.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Another piece of shit got what he deserved.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Funny that this turd confessed to everything in his last minutes meanwhile some lawyer was saying they could prove he was innocent.

Oh yea...VIVA MEXICO!
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Like Mexico gives a damn about him anyway.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Adios, shitbag.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

In his last minutes, Humberto Leal repeatedly said he was sorry and accepted responsibility.

"I have hurt a lot of people. ... I take full blame for everything. I am sorry for what I did," he said in the death chamber.

"One more thing," he said as the drugs began taking effect. Then he shouted twice, "Viva Mexico!"

"Ready warden," he said. "Let's get this show on the road."

He grunted, snored several times and appeared to go to sleep, then stopped all breathing movement. The 38-year-old mechanic was pronounced dead at 6:21 p.m., 10 minutes after the lethal drugs began flowing into his arms.

After his execution, relatives of Leal who had gathered in Guadalupe, Mexico, burned a T-shirt with an image of the American flag in protest. Leal's uncle Alberto Rodriguez criticized the U.S. justice system and the Mexican government and said, "There is a God who makes us all pay."
                      Fucking worthless pieces of shit. There is a God who makes us all pay - yeah, you're damn right you piece of shit, and guess what, we made your shit fuck worthless rapist son meet him, on our terms, you fuck.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I like that Obama asked us not to, but we did it anyway. Now start the wholesale slaughter of all the rest, please. Either that, or the enslavement. Make those felons work non stop for their stay.

Comment

I can assure you that two things happened right after that douche-nozzle shit the bed: 1) Rick Perry snickered, and 2) Barry said,"That redneck sonuvabitch..."

Viva Texas! Viva Texas!

Comment

LMAOnaise @ burning a t-shirt instead of a real flag. Way to follow through, assholes!
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              That's another thing that gets me. Lying to Congress is illegal (see Roger Clemens) yet those assholes lie to us on a regular basis. Explain the logic in that.
                              I don't even see how it's any of congress' business what goes on in any major sport... Am I the only one?

Edit: Fuck the rapist, he got what he deserved. I hate Gov fair hair, but I've got his back on this one.

Comment

Hernándo Cortés could have prevented this had he had the balls to keep on. Dumb fuxking Spanish speaking Western European

Comment

Working...
                                X