Goddamn Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cannonball996 View Post
    it need to apply to everyone, and its every Americans duty to make sure that the processes is followed.
    Well if the SC ruled on it, then the process is being followed. So i guess the other process is being followed in the legislature to circumvent the SC's ruling by using some sort of loophole. Guess i would expect nothing less. The WH is the real one behind it all though, and i feel that if legislation passed, no matter what, it will pass because both parties want a piece of that pro-illegal (read: Hispanic) vote.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannonball996 View Post
      I am all for carrying out the sentence, but due processes and the rule of law must be followed, otherwise corruption takes over.
      Due process HAS been followed. He was tried and found guilty in criminal court. In a death penalty case, he got an automatic appeal. There were no grounds for reversal of the conviction. The legal system has run it's course and the citizens of The State of Texas have decided the man must die for his crimes. it's that simple. The only corrupt thing taking place is liberals trying to circumvent the rule of law.

Comment

Wait, if an american citizen living illegally in Mexico was to kill someone, would the Mexican government NOT exicute?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          Wait, if an american citizen living illegally in Mexico was to kill someone, would the Mexican government NOT exicute?
          Mexico does not have a death penalty. They haven't executed anyone since the early '60's. Why do you think that all the dirt-bag illegals that kill someone here want to be extradited to Mexico?
          Last edited by Vertnut; 07-06-2011, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Extridited.

And, no. They wouldn't put them to death, but they would sure as hell house them in a place unfit for even rats for the rest of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              ExtrAdited.

Comment

Extridited.
                Thanks...kinda.

Comment

Obama should have no concerns with what the Mexican government has to say. The Mexican government has no problems handing out directions on how to get into the United States, so they shouldn't have any problems adding an extra paragraph stating "if you get caught, tough shit, die."

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Owned! What a lame douchebag that guy you quoted is!

Comment

Owned! What a lame douchebag that guy you quoted is!
                      How do you think I feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Mexico does not have a death penalty. They haven't executed anyone since the early '60's. Why do you think that all the dirt-bag illegals that kill someone here want to be extradited to Mexico?
                        They don't need a death penalty on the books. A sentence into the Mexican prison system is near equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          They don't need a death penalty on the books. A sentence into the Mexican prison system is near equal for a foreigner .

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Obama should have no concerns with what the Mexican government has to say. The Mexican government has no problems handing out directions on how to get into the United States, so they shouldn't have any problems adding an extra paragraph stating "if you get caught, tough shit, die."
                            This...

Comment

Perry better not cave and needs to make sure this pos turns in]to worm food

Comment

I think it's odd that an illegal gets the due process of a citizen. I mean fine, whatever - now execute him.

He's had WAY more rights then deserved considering he is an illegal and pulled that shit. He makes all the illegals look worst.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X