Goddamn Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamn Democrats

The White House and (probably) DOJ is trying to stop the execution of a Hispanic man here in our great state, because he's a Mexican national. He's been living in this country since he was 2 years of age.

So let me get this straight.

To Democrats, all illegals are perfectly legal in their eyes....

Until the State wants to execute one because he raped and murdered a 16 year old girl.

Then he's a Mexican national, therefore, we are not allowed to execute him.

The Democratic Party: The national party of double-standards and unaccountability.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Perry won't allow it.

Comment

what is the reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannonball996 View Post
        what is the reason?
        He was not allowed to see some representative from the Mexican Consulate. That bitch might be a Mexican, but he's been here illegally since he was 2 years old.

I swear... they want to be treated like US Citizens when they're here EXCEPT when it gets them out of trouble.

Fuck him. He was found guilty of rape and murder of a 16 year old girl. Enough said.

Comment

I'm hoping Perry tea-bags Barry on this deal. Obama is really pushing the "supreme's" to stay the execution. He's saying it will do "irrepairable harm" to our relations with Mexico. Fucking LOL! How about the "irrepairable harm" this douchebag did to a 16-year-old girl and her family?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I'm hoping Perry tea-bags Barry on this deal. Obama is really pushing the "supreme's" to stay the execution. He's saying it will do "irrepairable harm" to our relations with Mexico. Fucking LOL! How about the "irrepairable harm" this douchebag did to a 16-year-old girl and her family?
            How about the irrepairable harm that Mexican cartels are doing to this country?

Comment

youre all RACIST
              2011 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

Is this the same mexican national that Bush asked Perry to stay a few years ago?

Comment

Either way, just execute him. Problem solved. Next.

Comment

Is this the same mexican national that Bush asked Perry to stay a few years ago?
                    Nope, but the Supreme Court ruled already in that instance. In this instance, the dems aee pushing legislation that would sort of undermine the court's decision as well.

FWIW, if i had known about the Bush case, i would have had the same sentiments, though without some of tje vitriol, admittedly.

Comment

I am all for carrying out the sentence, but due processes and the rule of law must be followed, otherwise corruption takes over.

Comment

Time for a good old fashioned lynching.....Texas style! Personally, I think we need to be televising this shit. No pay per view. PUBLIC ACCESS television!!!!

Or let us handle it as the citizens of Texas!

Comment

I am all for carrying out the sentence, but due processes and the rule of law must be followed, otherwise corruption takes over.
                          That only applies to citizens and not government officials correct?
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            That's another thing that gets me. Lying to Congress is illegal (see Roger Clemens) yet those assholes lie to us on a regular basis. Explain the logic in that.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              it need to apply to everyone, and its every Americans duty to make sure that the processes is followed.

Comment

Working...
                              X