Just wondering, 9/11..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering, 9/11..

Who still doesn't think it was an inside job. I have been watching a few documentaries, and it's plain crazy for me to think this wasn't somewhat an inside job.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Oh for fucks sake.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Oh for fucks sake.
      To soon?

Explain, it might have already been beaten to death. I think it is interesting none the less.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I will never believe that anyone in our government or with any financial ties (insurance, ownership, etc.) to any of the targets provided any direct assistance to the attacks. I do believe that personnel within the government had actionable intelligence regarding the attacks and the planning and that intel was not given the attention it deserved by higher-up that could have done something about it.

Our government has done some thoroughly dirty things in the past (and at present), to be sure. But I cannot see how the attacks that took place on 9/11 went any other way than what the official version is. For one thing, there is no way that the tens of thousands of people that would have had knowledge of it could have kept it a secret. If only 10 people that could have been involved in such a plot would have talked to a spouse about it, it would have been on the front page of The Washington Post within a week.
        Every conspiracy theory has been completely debunked. Get this book and read it. It has a rational and scientific explanation for every popular "insider" theory. http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-M.../dp/158816635X

And yes, even the dead horse's ghost has been beaten to death on this.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You're an idiot.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            I will never believe that anyone in our government or with any financial ties (insurance, ownership, etc.) to any of the targets provided any direct assistance to the attacks. I do believe that personnel within the government had actionable intelligence regarding the attacks and the planning and that intel was not given the attention it deserved by higher-up that could have done something about it.

Our government has done some thoroughly dirty things in the past (and at present), to be sure. But I cannot see how the attacks that took place on 9/11 went any other way than what the official version is. For one thing, there is no way that the tens of thousands of people that would have had knowledge of it could have kept it a secret. If only 10 people that could have been involved in such a plot would have talked to a spouse about it, it would have been on the front page of The Washington Post within a week.
            Every conspiracy theory has been completely debunked. Get this book and read it. It has a rational and scientific explanation for every popular "insider" theory. http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-M.../dp/158816635X

And yes, even the dead horse's ghost has been beaten to death on this.
            Thank sir, I will check it out!
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              You're an idiot.
              Fuck yourself, thank you.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                Who still doesn't think it was an inside job. I have been watching a few documentaries, and it's plain crazy for me to think this wasn't somewhat an inside job.
                Im with you man, I also thing Obama was planted by Al-Qaeda to bring us down. Osama/Obama .... Coincidence? I think not

Comment

fuck man. the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Ok well, I got to go finish my bunker

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    Im with you man, I also thing Obama was planted by Al-Qaeda to bring us down. Osama/Obama .... Coincidence? I think not
                    Lmao.. I'm right there with ya brother! You got any blueprints on how to build myself a nice tinfoil hat?
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Lmao.. I'm right there with ya brother! You got any blueprints on how to build myself a nice tinfoil hat?
                      Im pretty much just digging right now. Going to wing it

Comment

So what you're saying is that George W. Bush is the most brilliant criminal mastermind in our history, planned the attack, somehow 'disappeared' 3 plane loads of people and had people fly into the WTC at the behest of our government? While he froze when he heard it and took several seconds to figure out what was going on, that was a put on?

I'm pretty sure those families that lost loved ones are really in on it as well right? Idiot.

Comment

You're an idiot.
                          Agreed.

The World Trade Center twin towers were stupidly built of mostly lightweight truss rather than center core or monolithic.
                          The terrorists flew large aircraft with thousands of gallons of fuel that burns at approx. 2000 degrees F into the buildings. Steel, once heated to beyond 1000 degrees begins to elongate. Steel heated to past 1500 degrees loses it's strength and becomes plastic.
                          Once the collapse started, the rest of the structure could not withstand.

One huge tragedy caused by greedy, cost cutting builders/contractors/city officials and religious zelots...nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

So what you're saying is that George W. Bush is the most brilliant criminal mastermind in our history, planned the attack, somehow 'disappeared' 3 plane loads of people and had people fly into the WTC at the behest of our government? While he froze when he heard it and took several seconds to figure out what was going on, that was a put on?

I'm pretty sure those families that lost loved ones are really in on it as well right? Idiot.
                            Not quite that he did it, or even knew at all. Just that there are a lot of things that don't make sense. It's not nearly as complicated as most conspiracy theorists make it out. I just don't think it's as simple as some dumbass rag heads flew planes into buildings. There is a middle ground, where people in our government might have known more then they let on.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Right: Let's handle some of these:
                              "First time fire ever melted steel" That's pretty much how steel is created. It's heated
                              "Pentagon was hit by a missile." Right. Fired from where?
                              "The airplanes were not hijacked and were unmanned" This one is just beyond stupid.

What do you think is a conspiracy?

Comment

Working...
                              X