Bankrupcy August 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankrupcy August 2nd

And we are already at our debt limit. Paying the troops is in question, paying veterans and so forth and what is our Commander in Chief's answer? He's going back on vacation and put us in war number 3.

I hate this asshole.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    And we are already at our debt limit. Paying the troops is in question, paying veterans and so forth and what is our Commander in Chief's answer? He's going back on vacation and put us in war number 3.

I hate this asshole.
    Get off his ass! He's trying to get his golf handicap down. It takes long hours on the golf course to really help your game. How the hell is he going to ever do that if he's stuck in the oval office dealing with out penny-ante bullshit?

Comment

Sorry Vert. I know it's tough to golf in this heat.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I would be embarassed if our president couldn't drive a golfball further than the French president.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I don't know about you guys, but I would be embarassed if our president couldn't drive a golfball further than the French president.
          Have you seen this pencil-neck we have for a POTUS? No wonder Putin laughs at his ass. He probably plays from the lady-tee's, too. It will keep him from hitting a "dick-out"" (Ft. Worth rules- if your drive doesn't get past the lady's tee box, you have to hit your next shot with your dick hanging out of your pants).

Comment

I think the likely cut to save our credit rating is going to be to defense. republicans refuse any raise in taxes, and democrats refuse to touch social security or medicaid. that make defense the obvious middle ground. and dont expect any members of congress to cut money going to defense contractors in their districts, I think its the troops that will have to carry this burden in the form of pay reductions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannonball996 View Post
              I think the likely cut to save our credit rating is going to be to defense. republicans refuse any raise in taxes, and democrats refuse to touch social security or medicaid. that make defense the obvious middle ground. and dont expect any members of congress to cut money going to defense contractors in their districts, I think its the troops that will have to carry this burden in the form of pay reductions.
              That right there is bullshit. MUTINY!!!

Comment

There won't be pay reductions. He could pull out of Libya tomorrow, since even his own party doesn't want us there for some reason he dreamed up. That would be a start.

Comment

does the military have a hazardous duty pay or something like that? if so that could be where the cut comes.

Comment

does the military have a hazardous duty pay or something like that? if so that could be where the cut comes.
                    Why not just take them out of the "hazard" (in this case, Libya)?

Comment

= money saved!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Get off his ass! He's trying to get his golf handicap down. It takes long hours on the golf course to really help your game. How the hell is he going to ever do that if he's stuck in the oval office dealing with out penny-ante bullshit?
                        you can't play golf without balls.
                        95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Really? That's what you want?
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I've heard several times that they (insert government) propose to "borrow" from pension\retirement accounts and if need be personal retirements like 401's, ira's, and so forth. If this does happen to be the case and they pull it off, I'll take the penalties and hits and empty my Simple IRA and stuff the mattress with the cash left over. At least that way I'll have a better chance of having something at the end. I don't consider an IOU to be worth a shit from the broke dick GOV

Comment

Corrupt government is the correct term. I'd cash everything in that I got, they're not getting my 527.32USD! No F'ing way!
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X