Muslims at suspect's mosque shocked to learn of terror plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims at suspect's mosque shocked to learn of terror plot

SEATAC, Wash. - Many of those who lived and worshipped with Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif in the SeaTac area only learned about his arrest Thursday night. They say it's not what they expected from the quiet man.

Muslims describe him as a family man who sometimes brought his wife and young son to worship. One man said he saw him just last Friday. But mostly people come here to pray then go about their business. They say a mosque is a place of worship, not indoctrination and that Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif never spoke about violence against the government.

“I never heard of him doing bad things, never. He brings his child here and prays, he has a wife. I know he’s a family person,” said Idris Shuar.

It's always the quiet ones...
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
      http://www.king5.com/news/local/Musl...124466424.html

“I never heard of him doing bad things, never. He brings his child here and prays, he has a wife. I know he’s a family person,” said Idris Shuar.
      Idris is saying that all the single worshipers are the guys that we should be looking out for. Stupid Muslim logic.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Did they ever put up that mosque on the site of 9/11?

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

Well if Idris Shuar vouches for him, it must all be a big mistake. Sorry Haji dude. Our bad.

Comment

They did an article today where the man's wife said "I don't know what I'll do now. He paid for food and house." And she said "He loved his country, he'd never do this."

All the while wearing a burka
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              They did an article today where the man's wife said "I don't know what I'll do now. He paid for food and house." And she said "He loved his country, he'd never do this."

All the while wearing a burka
              if you think that is bothersome you should see london, the women (if they are women at all) wear the entire fucking thing like if we are in saudi arabia or some shit.

Also the muzzos go raping left and right in europe. women cant do a god damned thing about it makes me think what is preventing me from going on a rape spree... oh that is right... I have self control.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                Did they ever put up that mosque on the site of 9/11?
                They were never going to. It was close, but not on the WTC site.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                X