Draconian happenings in the works at the UN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draconian happenings in the works at the UN

Scary stuff here. This looks like a possible way to undermine our second amendment rights.

We are a sovereign nation. Our Constitution supersedes the UN regulations. That is, unless you have a communist like Obama that loathes an armed citizenry.

Comment

He has reasons to fear armed citizens.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Meh. The Senate won't ratify it.
        Originally posted by StanleyTweedle
        Yep, [Obama] is a racist food stamp president. He's much more racist than any white person I've met. He hates the jews and all the various whites.
        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Durantula
          Meh. The Senate won't ratify it.
          They're still getting ballsy with shit that has to be somewhat if not clearly directed at the US. The majortiy of the UN doesn't have the gun rights we do or isn't a big enough player in the world scene for the UN to give a shit about when it comes to gun rights or terrorism. We're not going to stop some shithole nation from having AK's and most of Europe has policed themselves. The only big target left is the defiant US. I'm not normally one to jump on the WTF ship but this is way out of bounds on the acceptable scale!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            We are a sovereign nation. Our Constitution supersedes the UN regulations. That is, unless you have a communist like Obama that loathes an armed citizenry.
            Our own politicians are already pissing away our Constitution on their own, so why would the UN get slowed down? They know, just like our elected officials know that "we the people" aren't going to do shit about it.

Comment

Check snopes.com first.
              Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Something I never understood. He would say that he stands up for civil rights, but yet he would take away that right. Guess he gets to pick and choose what rights he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                  Something I never understood. He would say that he stands up for civil rights, but yet he would take away that right. Guess he gets to pick and choose what rights he likes.
                  What is there to not understand? That is the mentality that both parties have had for the last 150 years. Nothing new.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

So where we going to post up when they come for us? Id say cheaperthendirt in ft worth so we have good ammo stock to fight them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                      So where we going to post up when they come for us? Id say cheaperthendirt in ft worth so we have good ammo stock to fight them off.
                      I'm good with bugging in. I've got most scenarios figured from home. Plus, my support knows where to find me. If the UN ever tries to enforce shit on US soil, they'll have their hands full. Most US military can't stand the typicalblue-hatters anyway. Bring them over here and see them try to do something against a real nation.

This ain't the Balkens, brutha!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        This ain't the Balkens, brutha!
                        Very true. I bet there are more weapons in DFW owned by private citizens than in most of the UN member countries. That and I know where plenty of CNC equipment is and have tons of friends that can fabricate new ones if the need ever came.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          Very true. I bet there are more weapons owned by dfwmustangs members than owned by private citizens than in most of the UN member countries. That and I know where plenty of CNC equipment is and have tons of friends that can fabricate new ones if the need ever came.
                          Fixed.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Fixed.
                            And to think, there are plenty of other forums with more guns per capita.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                              1 tank > every neckbeard in DFW with various small arms.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X