Mike Huckabee Not Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Huckabee Not Running

Announced on his show just moments ago. Disappointing for me as I've been a supporter of his for awhile now. I thought that surely he would and that if so, he would almost certainly be a shoe-in for the nomination and probably the presidency. Thoughts?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

I like Huckabee, but he's making real money now. He's a good man, but just out-gunned. Smart move for him to stay out. He just built a REALLY nice mansion with all the Fox News money, and doesn't need all that BS that comes with a presidential run.

Comment

Cast your vote and checkout who's in the lead.

Comment

I don't think he could beat Obama. We need someone who is going to really take his ass to the wood shed like Newt but with less baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          http://therealstrawpoll.com/index.php

Cast your vote and checkout who's in the lead.
          More than half of those aren't even viable candidates, and some have even said they will not run.

Comment

I voted for Paul, and he seems to be at the top. I want to see most of the government shut the fuck down permanently and that's his idea of a good time.

Comment

Huckabee is a PSO. His vanity is what got McCain the nomination and because of that he played a strong role in getting Obama into office. I will never vote for that man even if he is the one running against Obama.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What is a PSO? Never heard that abbreviation before. And I'm not sure about Huckabee's vanity. Romney is the pretty boy in the GOP and he's the worst choice out there. He STILL thinks he did the right thing with Romneycare.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                X