gas jump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas jump

could someone please tell me who farted and made gas prices jump 20 cents here in Crowley.

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
    could someone please tell me who farted and made gas prices jump 20 cents here in Crowley.
    Uncle Barry, up in D.C. sends his regards!

Comment

Gas was lowered a few pennies where I live.. down to 3.76
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Exxon is out to screw you.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

They decided they wanted to make 22 cents per gallon now.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

just jumped up 12c in the south arlington area where i noticed it. 3.89 up from 3.77

Comment

All speculation that the refineries in Louisiana might have to shut down due to flooding. They said expect another .50 raise at the pump.
              Originally posted by The King
              I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

remember hurricane season starts in June. that is sure to drive up futures

Comment

Went from $3.89 to $4.15 here in Northern Kentucky

Comment

Funny how all these prices go higher and higher, but there is never a shortage at the pump. Makes you wonder if there is even a reason at all..

Comment

This should be illegal.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Barry released the leash on the gas retailers. Anything to make us hate anything to do with hydrocarbons and make the alternative look less expensive (even though they're rip offs).

Get a new Nissan Leaf for $26K and a 100 mile range.

Comment

gas futures market is higher today. Guess that 50 cent drop is going to be a 50 cent increase at the pump

Comment

I noticed it went down 10 cents since this morning wtf is going on here

Comment

Working...
                            X