Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas House Committee Approves Open Carry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

while i like OC, i personally will still carry concealed.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      I honestly don't think both will happen. One or the other, no way will they allow open carry on campus'. At least I don't see it, I believe that would be a distraction in a class room.
      Read an article the other week and college carry lost by 1-2 votes last time it was called up. The main guy said he is just waiting for the day for a couple Dems to be out and he is going to try and push it through without their votes. It was kind of funny because he said "Im here everyday unlike the others" or something to that effect.

Comment

I'll be carrying open and concealed. It's a bitch to conceal a 1911 in Texas heat
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If they're removing the word concealed, does that mean we have to open carry or will there be an option?

Myself, I wouldn't want to open carry. I think it may bring a lot of unwanted attention. The less anyone knows I'm armed, the better off I am.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
            If they're removing the word concealed, does that mean we have to open carry or will there be an option?

Myself, I wouldn't want to open carry. I think it may bring a lot of unwanted attention. The less anyone knows I'm armed, the better off I am.
            It becomes an option. OC or CC.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Accomodating the opinions of liberal idiots is what has turned this country into shit. Doing more of it isn't going to make us magically change direction. Besides, the public doesn't decide this shit any more, judges do.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

It will create an intimidating environment. Let us hope so. You're not going to intimidate anyone who isn't trying to do something they know is wrong. I swear a gnat has more intelligence than these people.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    You still have to have a license, though. I wish texas would go to unlicensed carry like Alaska and Vermont.
                    I have no problem requiring a class/license to carry a weapon.
                    Originally posted by Cannonball996 View Post
                    its not just the fee, though it does make it hard for poor people to afford, its also the notion that the government gets to keep a record of you, and can ultimately determine if you are able to carry. the state of texas in no way shape or form should be able to wrap any red tape or restrictions around the 2nd amendment of the constitution.
                    There have to be lines drawn somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X