Border Patrol Agent convicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border Patrol Agent convicted

Border Patrol Officer Jesus Diaz was prosecuted and convicted of one count of excessive force and 5 counts of lying to Internal Affairs. The excessive force? He allegedly pulled on the handcuffs of his illegal alien drug smuggling prisoner! He faces up to 35 years in prison and is currently being held in solitary confinement 23 hours per day.
    More to the article in the link above.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Evidently, the only ones that a cop can touch are American citizens. If you're illegal and you're touched, they go to jail. You're a white male? Not a problem unless someone has a video camera and there is very blatant beating of a baton
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Im all for more rights for illegal drug smuggling aliens! The border will be open soon anyways as soon as everything is in place....

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        Im all for more rights for illegal drug smuggling aliens! The border will be open soon anyways as soon as everything is in place....
        I mean, this post wreaks of sarcasm and I sincerely hope it's a joke.

But I've seen this argument on this board before, so I can't be sure.

Comment

We need to have Texas call up the militia, as is it's constitutional power, and defend the state against invaders
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            We need to have Texas call up the militia, as is it's constitutional power, and defend the state against invaders
            Good luck with that since Perry refuses to do shit about the border.

Comment

Simple (and complete horse shit) politics. If you don't charge and lock up the evil border patrol for not covering their mouth when they sneeze, all of your constituents won't re-elect you. Hell, if it was Dallas, they probably would have given the drug-smuggling illegal alien a key to the city.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I hope the new repub grants him an official pardon. It would be one of the first things I'd do just to chaff lefties. Much of my time would be spent doing things that would chaff lefties.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Never happen. Face it, the Texas politicians have known this is a problem since Feb. 23rd 1836 and have done little or nothing to stop it. Now, they are far too soft to do anything about it. Texas is becoming a bureaucratic nightmare that is losing the identity is so seeks to profess to the rest of the world. 10 years from now you will not recognize this state. If you want a better glimpse of things to come, fly to Southern California and witness the future.

Because of the politicians failure to act, Texas will become an enclave for illegals that will forever alter the course of this state as well as the nation. I would also like to take this time to tell Rick Perry to FOAD.

Comment

Stupid shit like this makes me want to start ******* motherfuckers. Starting with the morons responsible for convicting him. Our law enforcement and the jackasses running things think they can do whatever the hell they want without reprisals. Sooner or later, they will pay the price. I hope the attorney, Johnny Sutton, and that judge that ruled over his trial are killed by an illegal. Please God, make it happen.
                    Last edited by line-em-up; 04-30-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Never happen. Face it, the Texas politicians have known this is a problem since Feb. 23rd 1836 and have done little or nothing to stop it. Now, they are far too soft to do anything about it. Texas is becoming a bureaucratic nightmare that is losing the identity is so seeks to profess to the rest of the world. 10 years from now you will not recognize this state. If you want a better glimpse of things to come, fly to Southern California and witness the future.

Because of the politicians failure to act, Texas will become an enclave for illegals that will forever alter the course of this state as well as the nation. I would also like to take this time to tell Rick Perry to FOAD.
                      There was not one false thing said in this post.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

This.
                          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                          X