No announcement yet.

The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger and beer time. You have been given notice.

It's been a while since we cluttered up the parking lot with stationwagons, orange clunker cars, old man Lincolns, feminine Miatas and the occasional Fiesta.

Comment

• Perhaps middle of the work week isn't the best idea. Would Sunday be better?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        Perhaps middle of the work week isn't the best idea. Would Sunday be better?
        that's actually a pretty good idea.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Cool, lets meet Wednesday to discuss meeting on Sunday. Should we have a conference call tomorrow to discuss meeting on Wednesday? I'll send an email tomorrow about the conference call.

Comment

• oh shit, I thought my boss was on here posting for a second.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I can do this Wednesday, but Sunday's are easy as well. I only have about a 20 minute drive from home.

Comment

• I'm up for Wednesday this week also. Sunday will work for future meets too.

If we have the conference call, call my cell. Our work desk phones were replaced with these web based "Hi, I'm Judy from Time Life Books" headsets. I hate those damn things.

Comment

• I would be down for a Sunday meet up.

Comment

• Should we change venues for sunday?

perhaps?

Comment

• Looks like a cool place.

Comment

• Grease Monkeys looks to be a good spot now that the TXRDR show is done for its run there.

Meet Next Sunday, what time?

Comment

Grease Monkeys looks to be a good spot now that the TXRDR show is done for its run there.

Meet Next Sunday, what time?
                          next, like the 6th or the 12th?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            next, like the 6th or the 12th?
                            6th, which would keep it the first Sunday of the month. I say meat at 4 or 5, which will give ample time to BS, and still get home early enough for bedtime.

Comment

6th, which would keep it the first Sunday of the month. I say meat at 4 or 5, which will give ample time to BS, and still get home early enough for bedtime.
                              Sounds good to me, and the wife and kids might join, since it's early enough for them not to be crabby.

Now I just need to get the new motor together in the 69... Maybe I need to get Kevin to thrash on it, he can rebuild a car in two hours.

Comment

• Works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X