No announcement yet.

The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I'm just naïve, I thought we were going to measure who's car sat the lowest, or had widest tires, etc... Then DJ PM's me those pics and now I'm getting phone calls from IT. FML

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Let's recap, the chick sez shes bringing a measuring tape. First thing that cums to my mind is she wants to meaure some cock.

Enter DJ, his computer is loaded with dick pics, so you get what we got here today. A PM sent with a picture of a dick, from DJ...
      Pm sent.
      Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      I guess I'm just naïve, I thought we were going to measure who's car sat the lowest, or had widest tires, etc... Then DJ PM's me those pics and now I'm getting phone calls from IT. FML
      They jelly?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        Pm sent.
        You sonofabitch! I'm trying to eat...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You sonofabitch! I'm trying to eat...
          What a dick, right?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Pm sent.

They jelly?
            Yeah, they really need to shave.

Comment

What a dick, right?
              BTW, I have an old rich mofo always coming over to the shop and harrassing me. I showed him the pic and hes interested, ahahahahahaha! Hes owns a few planes, but hes missing a few teeth and marbles, apparently...
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

BTW, I have an old rich mofo always coming over to the shop and harrassing me. I showed him the pic and hes interested, ahahahahahaha! Hes owns a few planes, but hes missing a few teeth and marbles, apparently...
                Wait, how rich?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Why would you bring a measuring tape?
                  It would appear you are having an epic 'my dick is bigger' 'no MY dick is bigger!' battle, and I thought I'd settle it once and for all

Comment

Wait, how rich?
                    lmfao!

Pretty rich, he owns a bad ass hanger with a few planes. Though hes one of those guys that has more money than sense. Hes been trying to buy my Cobra for years, he showed up one day and popped down two stacks of high society on my desk. I looked at the money and then looked at him and told him straight up, it ain't for sale!

Last thing I need is for that clown to be seen in the BAD-SVT...

Comment

• Originally posted by Taimigrrl87 View Post
                      It would appear you are having an epic 'my dick is bigger' 'no MY dick is bigger!' battle, and I thought I'd settle it once and for all
                      You're going to need more than a measuring tape for the Cockasaurusmex, babe...

Comment

You're going to need more than a measuring tape for the Cockasaurusmex, babe...
                        Honey, I'm friends with a seamstress, I can get my hands on a 150 incher, I doubt you are that impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taimigrrl87 View Post
                          Honey, I'm friends with a seamstress, I can get my hands on a 150 incher, I doubt you are that impressive.
                          Bitch, please. Its obvious you're a newb, because the legend of the Cockasaurusmex is beyond legendary. As soon as unpack this muthufucker out of my 501's, the first thing you want to do is get on your knees and start sucking it, men start golf clapping and young girls start giggling and taking pictures to post on Instatwittermybook. So go and take your seamstress tape and go impress me by measuring your canckles, I need a good laugh today...

Comment

• Lol.

Comment

Bitch, please. Its obvious you're a newb, because the legend of the Cockasaurusmex is beyond legendary. As soon as unpack this muthufucker out of my 501's, the first thing you want to do is get on your knees and start sucking it, men start golf clapping and young girls start giggling and taking pictures to post on Instatwittermybook. So go and take your seamstress tape and go impress me by measuring your canckles, I need a good laugh today...
                              First of all, I kneel before no man, you kneel before me. Second of all, I don't have canckles. And lastly, really? Thats the best you can do? Put up or shut up, mofo.

Comment

• Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X