Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff is great

Comment

cock sauce and the shit momo posted are top fuckin notch on everything just about... just ate some noodles with the sriracha a moment ago... gnarly good.

Comment

Been eating it for years. Mix a little with Mayo for your next sammie. It is the goodness.

Comment

This is when you KNOW someone loves Srirachi (and Pho)

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Is that your leg? I love it but not that much lol
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I could see Matt with that tat.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I could see Matt with that tat.
                except it's a fucking horrible tattoo

Mine would look more like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Is that your leg? I love it but not that much lol
                  Lol, no. But I do like Srirachi and Pho.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Fee fi pho fum
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

This shit is good on anything, but today I discovered how good it is on a hard boiled egg! I was gonna make some deviled eggs, but didn't have anything except sriracha sauce in the fridge, so I just dumped a big ole glob on top. Holy shit it was good!

For some reason tho, it seems to lower the intensity of the sauce, even Lyn thought it wasn't as spicy on the egg as with other foods.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        This shit is good on anything, but today I discovered how good it is on a hard boiled egg! I was gonna make some deviled eggs, but didn't have anything except sriracha sauce in the fridge, so I just dumped a big ole glob on top. Holy shit it was good!

For some reason tho, it seems to lower the intensity of the sauce, even Lyn thought it wasn't as spicy on the egg as with other foods.
                        I put it on avocados, along with just a sprinkling of Tony's seasoning. I had it on a fried egg over the weekend just for the hell of it, but prefer Tabasco or salsa much better.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I have two bottles now, 1 for work, and 1 for home. The one at work only gets used by me because everyone else I work with is scared of it and only uses tapatio for some reason. Pussies

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            I have two bottles now, 1 for work, and 1 for home. The one at work only gets used by me because everyone else I work with is scared of it and only uses tapatio for some reason. Pussies
                            My work bottle stays at my desk.

Comment

Working...
                            X