some good ass chicken tenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some good ass chicken tenders

In Carrollton/far North Dallas at the NW corner of Rosemeade and Midway, caddy corner to the fox and hound, there is a strip center restaurant called Chicken & Rice / Burger. stupid name, good tenders.

i decided to try it cause Chicken & Rice off spring valley and coit is pretty good and very cheap and this name made me think it would be a copy cat restaurant.

shit son, the chicken tenders here are GD brilliant. large tenders, good flavor, but cooked so perfectly. the asian guy cooking it is like the miyagi of fried chicken. the second it is done, it's out of the fryer.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 9 reviews and 11 photos of CHICKEN & RICE / BURGER - CLOSED "The best tasting Chinese delivery in my area by far. Everything had a great taste and everything that is supposed to be spicy was actually spicy, which is usually an issue with the other places in this area. Portions were really good as well. I am really hoping they are consistent with taste because they are now my go-to chinese delivery."

as far as the rest of the menu, it is rather extensive. i've tried the burger, it is nothing special. my friend tried a chinese plate, it was nothing special either. i will treat it as a chicken tender joint.

$5, 4 big, good tenders and fried rice.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

No original chicken and rice, no care.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I don't think I've ever had ass chicken tenders.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        No original chicken and rice, no care.
        www.originalcnr.com/
        i'll try that farmers branch location and report back soon.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
          In Carrollton/far North Dallas at the NW corner of Rosemeade and Midway, caddy corner to the fox and hound, there is a strip center restaurant called Chicken & Rice / Burger. stupid name, good tenders.

i decided to try it cause Chicken & Rice off spring valley and coit is pretty good and very cheap and this name made me think it would be a copy cat restaurant.

shit son, the chicken tenders here are GD brilliant. large tenders, good flavor, but cooked so perfectly. the asian guy cooking it is like the miyagi of fried chicken. the second it is done, it's out of the fryer.

as far as the rest of the menu, it is rather extensive. i've tried the burger, it is nothing special. my friend tried a chinese plate, it was nothing special either. i will treat it as a chicken tender joint.

$5, 4 big, good tenders and fried rice.
          Looking at the reviews Im guessing the Momo review is you.. but the other was pretty good I thought. Makes me want to try the chicken Tenders..

"There are two major periods in my life. The first, known as the dark ages, refers to my existence before eating the chicken tenders at Chicken & Rice / Burger. The other is my current gloriously perfect chicken tender filled life."

Buckner and Elam Auto Sales
          509 S. Buckner Blvd
          Dallas, TX 75217
          (214) 309-2400

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
            i'll try that farmers branch location and report back soon.
            They use a tempura (sp?) type of batter. I've never eaten at the chicken & rice that you mentioned but from what I've heard, it's not as good as the place I mentioned.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              They use a tempura (sp?) type of batter. I've never eaten at the chicken & rice that you mentioned but from what I've heard, it's not as good as the place I mentioned.
              yea, that's how the chicken and rice place does it at coit and spring valley. it's good.

this place i mentioned is better. different batter but better chicken and better cooked.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

It's really good. I might go there for lunch today.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Blasphemy. Raising Cains > alllllllll! just kidding
                  Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

thread revival

Good stuff, especially for the price.

Comment

hell yea. i went there again today.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Still quite tasty.
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                          Blasphemy. Raising Cains > alllllllll! just kidding
                          i'll take the box, sub slaw for extra piece of toast and an arnold palmer for the drink

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            i'll take the box, sub slaw for extra piece of toast and an arnold palmer for the drink
                            Had this for lunch today, work bought it minus the drink.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Try Golden Chick on Marsh Ln and Spring Valley, make sure and ask for some Lotta Zing spice (their signature brand) damn good on everything. You can ask for it on your food or on the side; they sell them by the bottle (shaker?) as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X