Down Under Pub & Grub - Fairview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down Under Pub & Grub - Fairview

They reopened today. I can't speak to the quality of food, or anything else, as I haven't been to this location. A friend owns the place, so I'm just trying to help him out. Go check it out!

I know 1310 is broadcasting there right now, and he has concerts in the works (TX country, etc), but don't know any details. Just thought I'd throw this out there for those that live up that way.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Is he the same owner who owned the one that closed down in Frisco? I used to go to that one all the time. Wonder what happen to it?
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      Is he the same owner who owned the one that closed down in Frisco? I used to go to that one all the time. Wonder what happen to it?
      I know what happened, but I'm not going to air it out on here. I'd be glad to do so over some whiskey some time. The guy who used to own the one in Frisco, used to be a partner in the one in Fairview. That guy is no longer a partner, and no longer has any affiliation. The guy who owns the one in Fairview, had no affiliation with the other locations either. He was not involved in the other location(s) closing, but was involved with the Fairview location closing. He's remodeled, and I hear has made a lot of changes during their downtime.

Comment

I heard some shit too but yeah it was personal. I'll try out that new one in Fairview. I just like the one in Frisco cause it was only two miles from my house and the bartender Dusty was awesome at pouring great drinks.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          I heard some shit too but yeah it was personal. I'll try out that new one in Fairview. I just like the one in Frisco cause it was only two miles from my house and the bartender Dusty was awesome at pouring great drinks.

Except for that whole bar closes at midnight thing. Is that still in effect in Frisco? Cops used to park outside and pull everyone over as the left, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Except for that whole bar closes at midnight thing. Is that still in effect in Frisco? Cops used to park outside and pull everyone over as the left, as well.
            FTP

I might go there and see if they let me throw some skrimps on the barbie.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Yeah midnight during the week and 1 am on Friday and Saturday night. And yes the cops are bitches in Frisco.

Comment

I'll try to check it out. Yea, the Ticket is all over the place over there.

Comment

Working...
                X