Nfl m.v.p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    Vick has a best QB rating in the NFC and 2nd to Tom Brady. I pick VIck cause honestly, I dont like the mother fucking Patriots
    Probably not after last week's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      Probably not after last week's performance.
      vick didnt have a bad performance, and brady cant win cause the NFL shouldnt allow douchebags and pussies to win awards
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

TBH, there is no player that is head and shoulders above the rest. I think Brady is basically the default IMO. Vick has done good, but I dunno, I still don't see him as MVP. That team would suck if he wasn't the QB though.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          TBH, there is no player that is head and shoulders above the rest. I think Brady is basically the default IMO. Vick has done good, but I dunno, I still don't see him as MVP. That team would suck if he wasn't the QB though.
          I don't agree with that, at all. Philly would be nearly as good with Kolb. Yes Kolb struggled against the Packers, but that was his first start, and frankly the Packers were 100% healthy on defense and had a top 5 defense coming into the year. He did not look that bad in the other 4 games. They also beat the Atlanta Falcons 31-17 with Kolb at QB(23 for 29, 326 yards, 3 TD's). Any chance you want to rethink your statement now?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            I don't agree with that, at all. Philly would be nearly as good with Kolb. Yes Kolb struggled against the Packers, but that was his first start, and frankly the Packers were 100% healthy on defense and had a top 5 defense coming into the year. He did not look that bad in the other 4 games. They also beat the Atlanta Falcons 31-17 with Kolb at QB(23 for 29, 326 yards, 3 TD's). Any chance you want to rethink your statement now?
            No, I stand by my statement. You really don't know what that team would have done with Kolb in there every game. He may not have demanded any respect from his teammates for all we know.

Plus, I hate the Eagles. That is enough support for me to have my opinion.

Comment

Brady is still the best right now, IMHO, and unless he flops in one of the 2 remaining games I don't see anyone else winning MVP. Yes, Michael Vick is very good and he is an exciting player to watch because you never know what he's going to do, but IMO I don't think he holds a candle to what Tom Brady has accomplished so far this year.

Comment

Michael Vick looked human last night against a battered and beaten Minnesota Vikings. I wasn't surprised at the Vikings defense going balls to the wall, but I was a bit surprised that the Eagles kept trying to pass and getting Vick hit, sacked, hurried, etc, since the o-line was having major issues keeping guys out of the back field. I think this game will solidify Tom Brady as the stand alone as MVP. I will add, I think Matt Cassel could be thrown in the top 5 for QB's as MVP if you really look at his stats and what's he's done to help KC this year.

Comment

Tom Brady got all 50 votes for league MVP.

Sam Bradford got rookie of the year honors.

Comment

Rodgers if Green Bay wins!!

Comment

Aaron rodgers for mv motherfucking p!!!

Comment

Good for Brady, I'd rather be Rogers with the Super Bowl title and MVP....Fuck Brady!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                          Good for Brady, I'd rather be Rogers with the Super Bowl title and MVP....Fuck Brady!
                          He probably would have been considered a little more if he hadn't missed a game and a half with the concussion. Hurt his playing time and stats.

Comment

Working...
                          X