No announcement yet.

NBA work stoppage next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nascar on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but that will end this weekend. However its not that long until February.
    NFL on Thursday and Sunday, soon to be Saturday as well I think.
    College Football on Saturday and some during the week.
    I watch some hockey, but not much.
    Same to be said about NCAA Mens Basketball, I usually pay attention to that in March.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Void? I don't even start watching until the finals.
      ha, I guess I used "void" for a lack of a better word. I don't really even realize it isn't there until sportscenter brings it up. I think we all have other things to keep us entertained.

Comment

So did the Mavs ever get their Rings/Bracletts?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

They were suppoed to get them a few weeks ago and raise the championship banner as well, but with all this bullshit goiing on it was post powned negro...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            They were suppoed to get them a few weeks ago and raise the championship banner as well, but with all this bullshit goiing on it was post powned negro...
            Ching...that sucks for Mav fans!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

The whole season is at stake now. The players rejected the latest proposal.

Get the latest NBA news and analysis on the Lakers, Warriors, Celtics, Knicks, Heat, Clippers, Bucks and the rest of the NBA.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Not looking good. I'm having some major withdrawals already!

Comment

Bring on March Madness!! NCAA > NBA

Comment

Miami May Lose $200M From NBA Lockout

LeBron James might disappear in the fourth quarter of playoff games, but should the NBA regular season vanish, a big chunk of the South Florida economy may go up in smoke.

Economists tell CBS Miami that South Florida may suffer $200 million in losses if there is no pro basketball this year. Need an example of the shortfall? CBS reports parking near the American Airlines Arena is now going for three bucks.

And the lockout will do major damage to other cities, too.

In Cleveland, WOIO reports up to 35 percent of downtown restaurants' annual revenue comes from NBA games.

Portland says no Blazers games translates to a $59 million hit, Oklahoma City claims it will lose $60 million if Kevin Durant doesn't play, and Tony Parker's Spurs are worth an astonishing $90 million to the businesses of San Antonio.

Though Miami will feel it the worst, some believe the whole reason for the lockout itself is the Heat's ability to add James and Chris Bosh last year during free agency. Small market owners want to make sure that never happens again.

Of course, it's not just local cities that will need a major league stimulus plan. Bloomberg reports that Tuesday is the day pro basketball players were supposed to get their first paychecks of the 2011-12 NBA season. With

ThePostGame brings you the most interesting sports stories on the web.
                    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to read them first!

the games on hold, the NBA's players are missing out on an average game check of $425,000.

As a whole, the National Basketball Association has an annual revenue of about $4.3 billion, with more than $1.1 billion of that figure coming from gate receipts last season.

Comment

Screw the NBA and the spoiled brats who play the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                        Screw the NBA and the spoiled brats who play the game!
                        QFT. These guys are paid millions to play a game. I think both the owners and the players should take huge cuts and make ticket prices, parking, etc etc more affordable. How much damn money do people really need to live on. What will be funny is how many child support, house, and car payments will be missed. Kind of like Vick being broke after making all the millions and millions of dollars. I have a great life and live very comfortable and do not make probably one percent of what most of these guys do.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

the only people that are being screwed are people that work at the stadium that dosent have a NHL team and fans
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                          X