Baseball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball!

Ahh, so nice to see baseball on the teevee again (even if it isn't real).
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Yes it is. At least the starters are in for more than two plays.

Comment

LOL, wheels off...
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Beltre looks okay so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Beltre looks okay so far.
          Off a guy who'll be bagging groceries in a couple of weeks.
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
            A+
            An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I'm glad they're showing as many games as they are on the AFN channels out here. It's like a mini-vacation for me.

Comment

Major league?? or is it a different movie i don't remember

Comment

It's going to be damn annoying to hear that new guy telling the balls to saddle up they are going for a ride every time there is a home run.

Comment

The one constant through all the years has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again. Oh, people will come. People will most definitely come.

Comment

since the rangers hit the WS last year now tony is a baseball fan? typical!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                        Major league?? or is it a different movie i don't remember
                        Major League II
                        Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                        It's going to be damn annoying to hear that new guy telling the balls to saddle up they are going for a ride every time there is a home run.
                        He's infinitely better than Lewin. That guy was an obnoxious dork.
                        Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        since the rangers hit the WS last year now tony is a baseball fan? typical!

god bless.
                        LOL, yeah. I jumped on the bandwagon when they took the first two against Tampa Bay, jumped off after Game 3, got back on when they won Game 5, went back and forth in the ALCS, and then gave up on them after they lost Game 1. Now I'm a Phillies fan since they've got the best rotation in the majors!
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Major League IIHe's infinitely better than Lewin. That guy was an obnoxious dork.LOL, yeah. I jumped on the bandwagon when they took the first two against Tampa Bay, jumped off after Game 3, got back on when they won Game 5, went back and forth in the ALCS, and then gave up on them after they lost Game 1. Now I'm a Phillies fan since they've got the best rotation in the majors!
                          just as i'd expect from a fairweather cowboys fan. its just in you blood!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Major League IIHe's infinitely better than Lewin. That guy was an obnoxious dork.LOL, yeah. I jumped on the bandwagon when they took the first two against Tampa Bay, jumped off after Game 3, got back on when they won Game 5, went back and forth in the ALCS, and then gave up on them after they lost Game 1. Now I'm a Phillies fan since they've got the best rotation in the majors!

You actually quoted Major League II? Pathetic

And Lewin made the games enjoyable while having to listen to Mr. Personality putting his two cents in

Comment

Anyone else think the Rangers being on 103.3 sucks balls. I can't get that station clearly ANYWHERE.

Comment

Working...
                              X