UH OH Texas Longhorn Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    I didn't get to watch the Kansas State game. Watched Nebraska and Colorado or Mizzou whoever it was and Texas just couldn't fucking shoot. It's like as soon as Texas loses, they just keep losing. Hopefully they'll pull it together and at least do OK in the tourny.

They shot 34% monday night. 26% if you take away Thompson's shots. You're not going to beat anybody shooting like that. And the defense has turned to total shit in the 2nd half, much like the offense. Maybe they're tired, i hope that's what it is cause this is pathetic.

Hell, the most exciting thing was seeing Myck Kabongo in the stands. Wish he was on the court this year. For those that don't know of him, think a taller T.J. Ford

Comment

They need to do something and FAST.

Losing 3 of 4 is not good entering your conference tournament

Comment

i call this preseason basketball for college teams..
        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
        Your opinion is what sucks.
        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Did they have a key injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            Who's your team? You follow the 'Horn's as much as I do, and I'm a fan!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              I knew you were a band-wagoner of their football program, but wanted to see if it carried over to basketball. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                i call this preseason basketball for college teams..

True, but momentum is everything and hopefully the can pick that back up tomorrow night. But it's going to be tough. I know they lost their last game too, but Baylor has been playing pretty good lately.

I think losing 3 out of the last 4 pretty much cost them the SouthWest bracket which would've given them two "home" sites.

Comment

The defense stepped it back up saturday night. Not so much for the offense, but a win is a win especially away form home. And surprisingly they hit some key free throws down the stretch

Comment

Working...
                  X