Ufc 127

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
    The main thing hunt has over anybody here is that he is in the UFC.
    I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercobra03 View Post
      Thanks for killing my dream of Hunt being heavyweight champion

LOL sorry bud, but he has no chance in hell. He might be able to be champ in a lesser organization like MFC or something, but he couldn't be champ in Strikeforce or UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        LOL sorry bud, but he has no chance in hell. He might be able to be champ in a lesser organization like MFC or something, but he couldn't be champ in Strikeforce or UFC.
        You of all people should know that ANYONE can be KTFO in MMA. Does Big Country ring a bell. And yes he did get owned by a guy with impecable skills, but even JDS couldn't knock is block headed ass up...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          You of all people should know that ANYONE can be KTFO in MMA. Does Big Country ring a bell. And yes he did get owned by a guy with impecable skills, but even JDS couldn't knock is block headed ass up...
          Big Country = BJJ black belt

Hunt = JC Penny size 85 black belt. LMAO!

Nelson isn't top 10 either and he's much better than Hunt and Nelson is barely surviving in the division.

Yes, there is always the "punchers chance" but that is a low percentage fighter. Top level fighters have the full package of an all around good game. Hunt's stand up isn't even that good, he requires a fighter who will stand right in front of him. He lacks speed, mobility or any form of strategy. He will be the first one to tell you he just goes in there to bang and what happens, happens. A fighter can't do that and expect to be champion at any point.

Nelson will never be champ and will fade away soon since he will be unable to drop weight to light heavyweight where he might have a better chance. HW champ? Never.

Take note of all the current champs in their respective divisions - Anderson Silva, GSP etc = all hybrid fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
            hunt = jc penny size 85 black belt. Lmao!
            ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
            X