No announcement yet.

Jeremy Shockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he went to high school about 20 miles from where i grew up. he was pretty much the same then from what i understand. believe he had a crimininal mahem charge filed for an ear biting incident also. evidently tyson wasnt the only one that approved of that approach.

Comment

The Carolina Panthers have found a potential boost for the NFL's worst offense by coming to terms with four-time Pro Bowl tight end Jeremy Shockey on a one-year deal, a person with knowledge of the decision said Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
        It just seem like he went downhill since he left NYG. He showed so much promise when the Saints signed him.
        It may just be my perception, but it seemed like he did well last year, just not this year.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If he did well last year, why did he only get a 1 year contract? Carolina hasn't had a decent tight end since Wesley Walls. Almost 10 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
            If he did well last year, why did he only get a 1 year contract? Carolina hasn't had a decent tight end since Wesley Walls. Almost 10 years now.
            You may have a point there.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

He has done well for a white trash dude from Ada, OK.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

1:04 mark

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

haha Brees was all up in his ass.

Comment

Carolina is instantly better by having him as long as he is healthy. Jimmy Graham gave the Saints the only reason that would make them let Shockey go. Shock quickly became a fan favorite in NO. I've got TWO Shockey jerseys.

With the exception of his injuries, I would say that Shock has a lot in left in the tank. His production is way down since leaving NY but that is due to our QB. Brees spreads the ball around more than any other QB in the league. Shock was going to have few touches no matter how well he played.

At least he got to play for his ring and got a TD during the SuperBowl. He is respected and will be missed by the Saints.

Comment

Updating a previous report, Carolina Panthers TE Jeremy Shockey is scheduled to receive a base salary of $3 million in 2011 with $1 million of that guaranteed, reports Pat Yasinskas, of ESPN.com. Shockey would also receive an $812,500 bonus if he is on the opening day roster.
                      This will pay for his annual Budweiser tab.
                      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                      Your opinion is what sucks.
                      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                      X