NBA Allstar Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Allstar Weekend

No post? I watched the skills challenge, 3 point contest and slam dunk contest.

Kinda disappointed with the selection of players on the 3 point contest.
    Slam dunk was very creative. I thought Serge's first dunk leaving ground before the free throw line deserved a 50. I think both his dunks were awesome and overlooked by the judges. No matter, Blake is just SICK. Mad skills.

As for the All Star game. Entertaining as always. Got some crazy dunking going on.

2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Dunk contest was good. Ibaka did get robbed though.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Kobe is playing to win MVP and set a record in the process.
        Lebron is pissed.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Definitely a good all-star weekend, I really liked this years dunk contest.

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
            Kobe is playing to win MVP and set a record in the process.
            Lebron is pissed.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

LOL at Lebron trying to block him. Black Mamba stared him down.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
              Slam dunk was very creative. I thought Serge's first dunk leaving ground before the free throw line deserved a 50. I think both his dunks were awesome and overlooked by the judges. No matter, Blake is just SICK. Mad skills.
              I don't know about "before" the free throw line, but he was toeing the line (like shooting a free throw). Regardless, that was impressive as heck. And yes, I'm a Blake fan. Cuban, when he become a FA, throw some cash his way!!

And I had jungle fever during last night's halftime show. Rihanna is smoking hot!
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Did I hear right. Did Blake jump a car?

Comment

Comment

Dunk contest was a waste of an hour. Its horrible being what it is now being what it used to be. I love it when a dunker does something that you would maybe see in game or something acrobatic. This was just a prop contest and instead of doing talent the brought in stupid shit like a car. The best dunks was Ibaka's free throw line dunk, Derozan's 2 first round dunks, and the Griffin elbow in the rim dunk.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                      Dunk contest was a waste of an hour. Its horrible being what it is now being what it used to be. I love it when a dunker does something that you would maybe see in game or something acrobatic. This was just a prop contest and instead of doing talent the brought in stupid shit like a car. The best dunks was Ibaka's free throw line dunk, Derozan's 2 first round dunks, and the Griffin elbow in the rim dunk.
                      He jumped over a car? Was is moving? What kind of car? LOL!

Nevermind I just watched it on youtube.... He jumped over the hood of a Kia. Not impressive. Nate Robinson jumping over Howard was more memorable then that bullshit.

Comment

The dunk Blake tried a few times but couldn't complete would have brought the house down if he would have made it. Maybe he'll try it again next year (unless he becomes too big of a star for such things by then)

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                          He jumped over a car? Was is moving? What kind of car? LOL!

Nevermind I just watched it on youtube.... He jumped over the hood of a Kia. Not impressive. Nate Robinson jumping over Howard was more memorable then that bullshit.
                          True not as impressive as Nate, it still took timing for the guy to throw the ball from inside the car and make the dunk. Nate should have returned this year. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                            True not as impressive as Nate, it still took timing for the guy to throw the ball from inside the car and make the dunk. Nate should have returned this year. So sad.
                            Yeah i agree. I miss Nate. He brought a certain swagger to the dunk competitions....

Comment

These guys are better dunkers in the dunk contest than Griffin

Vince Carter
                              Dominque Wilkins
                              Julius Erving
                              Micheal Jordan
                              Jason Richardson
                              etc
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...