Sad day to be a Broncos fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Kiper has Dallas taking Prince Amakamura at #9.
    Wouldn't that be nice, its given that if hes there you take him, but knowing stupid ass JJ he will trade it away...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      They sure beat the Cowboys last time they met.

I wonder who had the better decade from 2000-2010 Broncos or Cowboys? Anyone? I honestly don't have a clue just curious.
      So move to Denver then, and join denvermustangs.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Wouldn't that be nice, its given that if hes there you take him, but knowing stupid ass JJ he will trade it away...
        You dont like Five Thousand 7th round picks??? hahaha..

anyways..

Broncos | Team trying to re-sign Champ Bailey
        Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:58:31 -0800

Updating a previous report, the Denver Broncos are trying to re-sign CB Champ Bailey four months after the club withdrew an extension offer he was about to sign, reports The Associated Press.
        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
        Your opinion is what sucks.
        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          So move to Denver then, and join denvermustangs.com.
          I'd love to move to Denver the city itself is way better then Dallas IMO. Only problem is I don't have a career if I moved to Denver. Start all over!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Jerry needs to nut up and give the man a 3 year contract, and QUICK! That way they can address the OL and Safety in the draft...
            exactly what i was thinking. He'd be awesome here

Comment

If I recall he doesn't have a ring right? I doubt he got one in Washington and I doubt he played for the Broncos when Elway was there. Might be wrong.

I think he does need a ring to complete his career in the NFL though.

Comment

I am not even sure Champ has been to the playoffs more than once.

Could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                  If I recall he doesn't have a ring right? I doubt he got one in Washington and I doubt he played for the Broncos when Elway was there. Might be wrong.

I think he does need a ring to complete his career in the NFL though.
                  I don't believe he has one. I could be wrong. He's only been in Denver for 3-4 years IIRC.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I went back and did some digging. I am bored.

He went to the playoffs MAYBE twice. Denver went 13-3 in 2005, I think they went on to the championship game and lost. That has been the extent of Champs playoff history.

Comment

Any team that signs Champ Bailey will have a great player on their hands.... He has plenty of heart and determination. He really does need a ring though to complete his legacy. I mean the guy is going to the Hall of Fame regardless.

He was with the Redskins for 5 years and the Broncos the past 7 years.

I'm not sure how many playoff games he's been in but I do remember him picking off Tom Brady and returning it 100 yards.

Comment

I got this off of NFL.com

Bailey's agent, Jack Reale, told The Denver Post that he wouldn't comment on the current state of negotiations. He also wouldn't reveal what Bailey selling his house means for his future in Denver.

At the Pro Bowl last month, Bailey said he listened to several players making sales pitches about joining their teams next season. Among those hoping to lure him was Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis.

"Several guys realized I was a free agent and said they'd love to play with me," Bailey said. "But they don't make the decisions. Hopefully, teams will show interest, and we can really get things going in a couple months.

Comment

I think he would be a good fit in Baltimore.

Comment

Working...
                          X