FC Dallas games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC Dallas games

Has anyone here gone to any FC Dallas games? I have never been a soccer fan or even seen a live game...but the commercials got me interested. How is this stuff live?

It's a blast if you sit down with the Inferno crowd. It's a snooze if you sit in the regular seats and don't appreciate the game.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      It's a blast if you sit down with the Inferno crowd. It's a snooze if you sit in the regular seats and don't appreciate the game.
      X2 it always seems to be fun for us!
      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

I'd love to go to one.
        The Seattle Sounders' crowd seem like the closest to being in an EPL game, chanting the entire game.

BTW, Barcelona is playing America in Dallas August 6.

I know Manchester United and AC Milan will also be touring the US, but they haven't released their schedule.

Comment

Just make sure you either go or sit with some true fans and you'll have a good time.

Comment

Jr plays at that fieldhouse usa right across the street. the stadium looks cool. i would love to go see a game!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What does the FC stand for?

Comment

Football Club aka Soccer Club

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  Football Club aka Soccer Club

god bless.

Ah, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    Ah, thank you
                    hell i jsut learned it myself when i got sucked into the world cup back in 06 i guess it was.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      hell i jsut learned it myself when i got sucked into the world cup back in 06 i guess it was.

god bless.

I'm sure i was late on realizing that the name changed from Dallas Burn too lol

Comment

Working...
                      X