X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit

Comment

What an ending
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

fucking crazy.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

What a comeback! As shitty as GB was playing I didn't expect it

Comment

DAAAAMMMNNNNN SON!

FUCK! I was playing against rodgers this game, he's 6pts going into the half, and ended at 27, god damnit.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

kaboom!!
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
              Lots of Cheeseheads will be fed to the Lions!
              Originally posted by Denny
              Cash that, fucker!
              Well this is gonna be easy !
              Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Did you finally call one correctly?!
              Cash it bitches!!!! If I am wrong the thread will be deleted
              Uhhh, no it won't!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                Bahaha!!!
                lol.

He tries to delete it and I'll bring it back, re-title it and make it a STICKY...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hail Mary bs. Oh well that's about as unlucky as it gets.
                  Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 12-04-2015, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    You can take that to the bank!
                    or NOT!

Comment

Glad I picked GB
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Like I said, homie... Team of humans playing a team of humans.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Not a whole lot of unlucky involved there. There was straight fucking incompetence on the part of Detroit. Why the fuck is Ansah lined up outside? How the fuck is he going to pressure Rodgers from there? Then, both outside lineman drop back to cover the receivers, and neither of them make it to the end zone for the ball. And on top of that, why the hell isn't Megatron out there as a safety to swat the ball? They essentially left Rodgers wide fucking open in the endzone. He was playing as the bounce man, and once he saw no one was covering him, he just stood there and caught it.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Stafford pretty much stank the whole 2nd half. Just like last year in the playoff game vs the Cowboys. Though Rogers stellar throw clinched the game, Lions mistakes in the 3rd quarter set the stage for defeat by letting Green Bay back into the game with 2 quick TDs.

Comment

They did great in the first half. The problem came when GB upped their defensive game after the rest, and a series of bad three and outs, and not converting left their defense on the field too long. They just wore down.

Comment

Working...
                                X