No announcement yet.

Mavs 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL...at dumb ass looking Westbrooks face when they waived off the shot. That was priceless..
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Fucking Mavs, missed the parlay. Anyone got tips for the game's tonight? Sitting here in Vegas looking to place more bets.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

The Stars will win tonight....thats all I got.

Comment

Capitals too

Comment

Well, cavs vs pistons just fucked up the rest of our bets. Tomorrow betting against the mavs.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

.... And that's why I don't gamble

Comment

OKC vs S.A....I sure hope Spurs beat these fuckers
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Mavs put up a good fight but there was simply to many injuries to deal with OKC. Spurs may have their hands full with Durant, Westbrook, and company.

Comment

Boy, this might be the end for Dirk.

I don't want to see him go out on a scrub team. Either he goes to a contender or he needs to retire.

Comment

• Boy I sure would like for Westbrook to get his ass beat by the Spurs. I really hate that guy now. Side note Durant is totally opposite and cool as can be for a rival player. Oh well at least we got the one win over that a-hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX21 View Post
                        Boy I sure would like for Westbrook to get his ass beat by the Spurs. I really hate that guy now. Side note Durant is totally opposite and cool as can be for a rival player. Oh well at least we got the one win over that a-hole.
                        Will looks like the Thunder ass beating has commenced

Comment

• Report: Dirk Nowitzki to opt out of Mavericks contract

Dirk Nowitzki has said and re-said and re-said he’d opt into the final year of his contract.

But maybe not?
                          I’d be absolutely shocked if this about leaving the Mavericks. If Nowitzki is opting out, it’s probably to re-sign on more favorable terms.

But what’s more favorable to Nowitzki? A higher salary? Additional years? A lower salary that would allow Dallas to acquire more support around him? After all, he already took a big pay cut for that reason on this contract.

Nowitzki’s salary if he opts in would be $8,692,184. If he opts out, he’d count $12,500,001 against the cap until signed or renounced. If he’s renounced, the Mavericks couldn’t use Bird Rights to exceed the cap to sign him. So, Nowitzki opting out would increase Dallas’ cap room only if he’s willing to take a lower salary. There’s no way to work the cap for additional room and give Nowitzki his original salary.

If Nowitzki wants a big raise, he could command one. The salary cap is skyrocketing, and his salary is low even by old-cap standards. The 37-year-old is still Dallas’ best player.

That’s also an age where many players sacrifice to win a title, and Nowitzki has shown a willingness to do so. Accepting a lower salary could help the Mavericks sign another player. If Dallas strikes out in free agency, Nowitzki could always re-sign for more than the minimum he was willing to accept.

Opting out would give Nowitzki options, but we’re left with a big question: What are his priorities?

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            OKC vs S.A....I sure hope Spurs beat these fuckers
                            Originally posted by TX21 View Post
                            Boy I sure would like for Westbrook to get his ass beat by the Spurs. I really hate that guy now. Side note Durant is totally opposite and cool as can be for a rival player. Oh well at least we got the one win over that a-hole.
                            Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Will looks like the Thunder ass beating has commenced
                            Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Lol!
                              THUNDER UP BITCHES!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by importassasyn View Post
                                THUNDER UP BITCHES!!!!!
                                Hell yeah! I'll probably be at all of the games against Golden State.

Comment

Working...
                                X