Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix starts this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to say it, but I hope that is the last time Fedor fights. He has gotten exposed in his last 3-4 fights, and just doesn't have "IT" any more. He has 3 fights on his showtime contract, but would have to wait at least a year to fight any one relevant at HW, and there is nobody at 205 that sells tickets for him.

Fedor had an outstanding run, probably the best ever - but it's over. I'm glad I got to see the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Just announced his retirement
      I didn't expect that. his eye looked fukt!

Comment

Great fights, Fedor should retire. He is a small heavyweight in this day and age. Arlovski is another that should hang it up before he gets permenent damage from these knockouts!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
          Great fights, Fedor should retire. He is a small heavyweight in this day and age. Arlovski is another that should hang it up before he gets permenent damage from these knockouts!
          Arlovski has already sustained permanent damage.

Comment

Fedor should have went to 205 seven years ago. It would have also helped him immensely to have quality fighters in his camp. Alex E. and a couple of teenagers in some mountain resort in Stary Oskol is not = the nog bros, shogun, wandy, etc. Still, probably the best run ever. When somebody else goes 30-0 we can start to argue.

Comment

That was really sad to see the end of an era, these guys are just too damn big and strong for Fedor. Some of you are right, he should have moved down years ago. He even caught BF with some thunderous rights and it didn't even faze that Lurch looking mofo!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

No surprise really. He's been fighting second rate fighters for a long time now. The competition finally caught up with him and he wasn't prepared for it.

As I predicted he wouldn't go far. It will be a finale of Alistar Overeem vs Josh Barnett, count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  No surprise really. He's been fighting second rate fighters for a long time now. The competition finally caught up with him and he wasn't prepared for it.

As I predicted he wouldn't go far. It will be a finale of Alistar Overeem vs Josh Barnett, count on it.

Count on it? Like we could in the Mir/Carwin fight?

It's been rumored for awhile now that Fedor hasn't been training like he used to. In the weight room and the mat. It's almost like when Pride went away, he didn't care anymore.

Comment

He had a nice spare tire riding on him, but then again Fedor never looks chiseled!

Comment

Not sure how long it will stay up
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post

It's been rumored for awhile now that Fedor hasn't been training like he used to. In the weight room and the mat. It's almost like when Pride went away, he didn't care anymore.
                        Agreed. Like CroCop the octagon seems to be out of his element.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Not sure how long it will stay up
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DacvwxazfQ
                        It's Strikeforce and it was free. It'll stay up forever.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post

You're like an old dog with a bone, just won't let it go the one time I was wrong, but overlook how often I'm right about everything else. lol. There is always the xfactor of anything can happen in a fight. Mir is still a superior fighter to that chump Lesnar who proved me right, yet again, that he doesn't belong in the octagon who folded like a little girl when he got tapped on the chin. JDS will do the exact same thing to him that Cain did and then Lesnar will go back to WWE afterwards. Lesnar can't handle getting hit, period. Mir should have worked on his wrestling instead of focusing solely on bulking up. You also seem to forget, Mir beat Lesnar once as well. So you can let go of that bone old dog. lol.

Comment

You're like an old dog with a bone, just won't let it go the one time I was wrong, but overlook how often I'm right about everything else. lol. There is always the xfactor of anything can happen in a fight. Mir is still a superior fighter to that chump Lesnar who proved me right, yet again, that he doesn't belong in the octagon who folded like a little girl when he got tapped on the chin. JDS will do the exact same thing to him that Cain did and then Lesnar will go back to WWE afterwards. Lesnar can't handle getting hit, period. Mir should have worked on his wrestling instead of focusing solely on bulking up. You also seem to forget, Mir beat Lesnar once as well. So you can let go of that bone old dog. lol.
                              You have been wrong about all, but one Lesnar fight.

Comment

wrong just once, huh? lol

But Steve, this bone taste soooooooo good

Comment

Working...
                                X