RG3 thinks he is the best QB in the league huh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG3 thinks he is the best QB in the league huh

Wonder if he still thinks that when a ok backup took his job.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/robe...ack-in-the-nfl

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
    Wonder if he still thinks that when a ok backup took his job.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/robe...ack-in-the-nfl
    Of course he does! Nevermind that Washington can't even get a 7th round pick for him on the trading block.

PS. You're a few weeks late.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

future backup in Dallas

Comment

yeah a bit late. Teboo or RG3? I think Teboo at least knows he aint that great so I may take him.

Comment

He's good when he isn't injured, but he's ALWAYS injured.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
            yeah a bit late. Teboo or RG3? I think Teboo at least knows he aint that great so I may take him.
            RG3 has more talent in his toe than Tebow has in his whole body. That's not to say RG3 is great, elite, or anything else. At least he can throw a pass 20+ yards. Tebow can't throw for shit, but he's a great leader. If RG3 can bring himself back to the real world, stop with the delusions of grandeur, and learn how to be a team mate, he will make someone a good back up QB next year.

Personally, I don't want either of them on my team.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              RG3 has more talent in his toe than Tebow has in his whole body. That's not to say RG3 is great, elite, or anything else. At least he can throw a pass 20+ yards. Tebow can't throw for shit, but he's a great leader. If RG3 can bring himself back to the real world, stop with the delusions of grandeur, and learn how to be a team mate, he will make someone a good back up QB next year.

Personally, I don't want either of them on my team.
              See that in racing too. The kid that has all the talent and the money backing him but has his head up his ass, pisses it all away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                See that in racing too. The kid that has all the talent and the money backing him but has his head up his ass, pisses it all away.
                You can see this in any sport and any profession really. It just makes all the hard workers sick. Imagine being a hard working decent pro player on the Redskins. There are a lot of reasons to hate RG3 in that case.

Comment

Yeah....a lot of things to say about RG3. Personally, I'm glad he is not starting. However, it's does not matter what QB you have back there when the O-line is paper thin.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

(old man voice) It's kids these say I tell ya!! They wan't everything handed to them (old man voice)

Comment

I think at this point Manzel has a better shot at success in the NFL than RG3. At least Manzel is more quickly learning to just shut up and play. Tebow could've used that lesson before being drafted too. He probably could've been one hell of a utility guy if he'd have listened to his coaches. Tebow could be one hell of a football player, but he may never amount to shit as a QB.

Comment

Seems like a hit piece. I think it's pretty reasonable to aspire to be the best, and always play like it. He likes to run his mouth, he shouldn't do that. His teammates say he has the yips. Hopefully he can get his shit together, maybe some humbling is what he needs.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I would take RGIII over Vaughn any day of the week.

Comment

RG3 vs Luck, lol
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                            X