Boys at Niners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys at Niners!

Welp week two of preseason! How to see more starters in this game!

I heard my boys got punked by STL...
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I think it's just a combination of guys fighting to make the team and emotions boil over. The punch to Bryant was uncalled for and the blind hits were crossing the line.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Yeah i did see many Cowboys getting blind sided.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

My friend is one of the cowboys photographers and he said the rams were just getting dominated between the tackles all morning and the whole thing started between two linemen, then just went 0-100 real quick.

Comment

Dez got punked and I think this is his 2nd fight in training camp. Makes you wonder if he's running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            Dez got punked and I think this is his 2nd fight in training camp. Makes you wonder if he's running his mouth.
            You know, that fight could have gone all kinds of ways. If Smith wouldn't have been holding Dez by the arms, and basically leaving him vulnerable to that punch, it could have gotten nasty.

I thought it was funny his own teammate basically served him up to that punch. LOL

Comment

these games dont mean much to me besides the cowboys back-ups are pretty terrible

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                these games dont mean much to me besides the cowboys back-ups are pretty terrible
                There are a few that are playing really well. I'll go ahead and throw it out there. I like Showers more than Vaughn. I don't see them replacing Vaughn.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i'm liking porter atm too

Comment

Working...
                  X