Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    lol

Miami may try to move Lamar Miller as well. He could do some damage behind this line.
    That's the only good, realistic option I see out there. I bet they stick with what they have though.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I would like Miller here.

I bet they give up very little in a trade for a RB right now.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
        That's the only good, realistic option I see out there. I bet they stick with what they have though.
        I really, really don't think they will. Especially with Johnson out. The only other bruiser they have is Clutts and he is a fullback. There isn't another guy on this roster that can pick up dirty yards. I like Randle, McFadden was only ever intended to be insurance, and I like Dunbar for what he can provide. But none of those guys are hard between the tackle runners, who will fight for every inch. I'm willing to bet they make a move.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jackson, has some history with our coaching staff.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jackson, has some history with our coaching staff.
              As in Steven Jackson?

He's not what he used to be in his prime, but this would be the best oline he's been behind in his career.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                He did shit like that the whole game. People say he hasn't beat out Leary at camp, but I don't see how. That guy starts on Day 1 on 31 of 32 NFL teams. He's a beast, and he plays angry.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  He did shit like that the whole game. People say he hasn't beat out Leary at camp, but I don't see how. That guy starts on Day 1 on 31 of 32 NFL teams. He's a beast, and he plays angry.
                  I'd guess they want him to earn it. Whenever Leary has a bad game he'll come in and they'll adjust appropriately.

Comment

Based on what I saw Thursday night, there's no doubt in my mind the cowboys are Super Bowl bound!
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X