No announcement yet.

Cowboys @ Superchargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gus Johnson doesn't look too bad, obviously needs some work. Byron Jones seems to be struggling.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Boys 17
      Chargers 10

I know its preseason but I cant wait to see NFL start up again. I missed last nights game
      Pretty close guess in reverse. IMO you see depth when you lose in preseason. You don't risk starters or even backups. You already have a team and are looking for scrubs that stand out. The fact that they let Terrance Williams play (and he excelled) is a great sign.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

That was essentially Charger starters vs. Cowboy backups.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Yeah pretty much! Looks like Chargers are worried about winning the ones that dont count...
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            Yeah pretty much! Looks like Chargers are worried about winning the ones that dont count...
            dang....the excuses starting early this year!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

J
              Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              The fact that they let Terrance Williams play (and he excelled) is a great sign.

Uh, what?

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

Oh whatever. Dallas went 0-4 last year, in the preseason being out scored 2:1, and still went 12-4 when it counted.

A handful of them looked good. Collins appeared to be pretty dominant for the most part. Gus can get the dirty yards, but my god he is slow. Although it doesn't matter at this point, he's likely done for the year. Seastrunk looked bad as expected. Corey White looked really good. Nice to see Gregory get his first sack out of the way.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                J

Uh, what?

Oh whatever. Dallas went 0-4 last year, in the preseason being out scored 2:1, and still went 12-4 when it counted.

A handful of them looked good. Collins appeared to be pretty dominant for the most part. Gus can get the dirty yards, but my god he is slow. Although it doesn't matter at this point, he's likely done for the year. Seastrunk looked bad as expected. Corey White looked really good. Nice to see Gregory get his first sack out of the way.
                Yea, they need to pay the scouts some OT to find a good running back to pickup. It looks like everyone is going to be getting hurt this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  LOL...yes indeed

just funny they played their starters for a while...they wanted the W
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Yea, they need to pay the scouts some OT to find a good running back to pickup. It looks like everyone is going to be getting hurt this year.
                    I think they've got their guy already, just trying to work out the details. Pure speculation on my part, but that's the way Stephen made it sound in his interview last night.

Comment

I think they've got their guy already, just trying to work out the details. Pure speculation on my part, but that's the way Stephen made it sound in his interview last night.
                      I would take Moreno from Denver at this point. We can't go through a potential great year with scrubs at RB.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        I would take Moreno from Denver at this point. We can't go through a potential great year with scrubs at RB.
                        Pssssttt. Moreno is on year 2 in Miami.

Denver is likely to trade Ball, Hillman or Thompson.

Comment

Pssssttt. Moreno is on year 2 in Miami.

Denver is likely to trade Ball, Hillman or Thompson.

oh yea, I forgot about him moving.

Dunno who Thompson is but I know Hillman is too small for every down stuff but is very explosive. Ball seems to be the right fit for us.

Comment

Ball is breaking down. He was worn out from college.

Comment

AP!

Comment

AP!
                                lol

Miami may try to move Lamar Miller as well. He could do some damage behind this line.

Comment

Working...
                                X