X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys @ Superchargers

Boys 17
    Chargers 10

I know its preseason but I cant wait to see NFL start up again. I missed last nights game
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

As a football fan its good to see the game on TV again.
    (Even if it is worthless pre-season)

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      As a football fan its good to see the game on TV again.
      (Even if it is worthless pre-season)
      yes sir! I want to see how Greg is going to perform today.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

as our friendly #1 cowboys hater, I have to admit i'll be watching tonight. Glad to see some NFL back on tv.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

We're supposed to get a good dose of Hardy tonight. Will be nice to see if he's still got it (I don't doubt that he does), and what we can expect from him in his week 5 return.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            We're supposed to get a good dose of Hardy tonight. Will be nice to see if he's still got it (I don't doubt that he does), and what we can expect from him in his week 5 return.
            I just want to see how these running backs are going to be.

We don't have one healthy "starting" running back.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I just want to see how these running backs are going to be.

We don't have one healthy "starting" running back.
              I don't think any of the first three are even playing tonight, are they? I heard it would be the Seastrunk and Gus Johnson show, and reports are that both are pretty awful, and Seastrunk doesn't even know where the fuck to line up most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I don't think any of the first three are even playing tonight, are they? I heard it would be the Seastrunk and Gus Johnson show, and reports are that both are pretty awful, and Seastrunk doesn't even know where the fuck to line up most of the time.
                Ryan Williams must have been really f'ed up.

Comment

Ryan Williams must have been really f'ed up.
                  He would have broken/pulled/torn something the first snap he took. The kid hasn't been healthy, ever.

Comment

It's a joke to think this team isn't looking for outside help.

Is Chris Johnson still out there? He would do some damage with this line. I know he isn't what he was but he can run just as well as the guys we have

Comment

Is Chris Johnson still out there? He would do some damage with this line. I know he isn't what he was but he can run just as well as the guys we have
                      If he was good enough don't you think they would have signed him already? Neither him nor rice will be be a cowboy this year.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

CJ2K, Steven Jackson, Ray Rice, Ben Tate, and a couple others are still out there. They've openly admitted they are keeping an eye on free agent RBs.

CJ2K interests me, but he wants too much money, he's fallen so far, etc. Yeah TN had a shitty line, but the Jets line isn't that bad, and he sucked there. AZ just offered him a 1 year deal as well, but he has not accepted it yet.

Steven Jackson - meh. I think he's just too old, too hard of a runner, and he's lost "it".

Ray Rice was losing ground well before the deal with his wife. With Hardy on the roster already, Dallas doesn't want to open that can of worms again.

Ben Tate was terrible in Indy and Cleveland. I don't consider him a real option.

I think what they are hoping for, is a trade deal, or to grab someone who gets dropped in training camp cuts. They just don't buy in to any of the free agents available, and for obvious reasons. Denver, for instance, has a loaded backfield, and I think more than one will be on the trading block or will be released.

Comment

What the fuck did Weeden do? It looked like Frederick either snapped it too high, or Weeden was too far back.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They look terrible.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Cj2k?
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X