Ufc 189...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Anyone watch the Frank Mir fight on Wednesday night? One of the most brutal KO's I have seen in awhile...
    Link, motha fucka?

Comment

Yes it was a great slug fest and with all training Mir has been doing he was kinda looking out of shape. He was breathing hard for a long time afterwards.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This is why I like Magnus.

Comment

Rewatch the full fight rematch between Paulo Costa and Luke Rockhold ahead of Costa's fight against Sean Strickland in the co-main event at UFC 302 on June 1 in New Jersey. Tune in to UFC 302 main ...
            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

That was a BOOM BITCH KO...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I hate when fighters keep pounding on people that are clearly out. I get why they do it, but it's tough to watch.

Comment

Holy shit.
                  Mcgor v Aldo could be at ATT stadium http://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/17/89...llas-texas-mma
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I hate when fighters keep pounding on people that are clearly out. I get why they do it, but it's tough to watch.
                    Because their adrenaline is flowing and sometimes a motherfucker may not be out, its not the fighters job to stop fighting, its the referee's job to stop the fight.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Holy shit.
                      Mcgor v Aldo could be at ATT stadium http://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/17/89...llas-texas-mma
                      Horry chit! UFC 200?

Edit, I just read its not 200. UFC 100 was a bad ass card, I'm assuming that UFC 200 will be just as bad ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Because their adrenaline is flowing and sometimes a motherfucker may not be out, its not the fighters job to stop fighting, its the referee's job to stop the fight.
                        Ive seen where a fighter thought the other was out so he quite fighting to just have the other guy come back and knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                          Ive seen where a fighter thought the other was out so he quite fighting to just have the other guy come back and knock him out.
                          Like I said, I get why they don't stop. It's not over until the ref calls it. I forget who it was, but a guy refused to keep fighting and had to convenience the ref the other fight was out before he would call it.

Comment

Working...
                          X