Draft Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I guess the pressure to do the right thing is too much for him...
    Do what now?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Do what now?
      You said Josh Brent retired. I guess he couldn't take the backlash of killing his BF. That or he can't stay off of alcohol and drugs...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        You said Josh Brent retired. I guess he couldn't take the backlash of killing his BF. That or he can't stay off of alcohol and drugs...
        Or maybe he's trying to get away from football and everything, and live a normal life? I'm not sure why staying with the Cowboys is "the right thing to do". It's not like he is leaving in free agency, or holding out from OTAs demanding more money, etc.

Comment

Or maybe he's trying to get away from football and everything, and live a normal life? I'm not sure why staying with the Cowboys is "the right thing to do". It's not like he is leaving in free agency, or holding out from OTAs demanding more money, etc.
          His life is football, that's his profession. He can make millions, unless he has an engineering degree or a pool business like SVO855, you would think he would get his shit straight and make as much money as he can playing in the NFL.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sounds like they are bringing back Safety Danny McCray for special teams. Gunner position maybe?

Comment

Need someone to pick up Harris' workload since he left. I'm hoping Goodley can turn into a productive special teamer and work his way up in the receiver reps above Street.
              2007 GT

Comment

Cowboys released Synjyn Days, and signed Lache Seastrunk. Also, McFadden strained a quad and Ryan Williams is having knee issues.

Comment

Cowboys released Synjyn Days, and signed Lache Seastrunk. Also, McFadden strained a quad and Ryan Williams is having knee issues.
                  dun dun dunnnn

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    dun dun dunnnn
                    Meh. He's got time to rest before training camp. I don't think McFadden is the guy anyways. I think it's Randle's to lose, and McFadden will be a change of pace guy.

Comment

Is Seastrunk the really fast guy from Baylor? I know there was a running back that was touted as a fast runner.

Comment

Is Seastrunk the really fast guy from Baylor? I know there was a running back that was touted as a fast runner.
                        He was touted as fast, but turned in a 4.51 at the combine last year. He later ran a 4.46.

Don't have unrealistic hopes. He was on 3 different teams last year and didn't make it past the practice roster on any of them.

Comment

They also just signed Justin Jackson, former Wake Forest linebacker.

Comment

Man oh man. Collins owes a hooker named Throatzilla $400, in exchange for a blow and a rimjob.

Comment

Man oh man. Collins owes a hooker named Throatzilla $400, in exchange for a blow and a rimjob.

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/201...her-money.html
                              HAHA. I missed the tickets interview. I will have to go out and find it on their website later.

Comment

HAHA. I missed the tickets interview. I will have to go out and find it on their website later.
                                I didn't hear an interview, but they did a segment. I laughed so hard I cried. Rhynes was having a hard time trying to figure out how to delicately introduce the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X