Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, shit.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Who did they take/lose out on?

Comment

there's always mike davis or camerpn artis-payne available later. both 5'9-5'10 220 guys

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          Who did they take/lose out on?
          Duke Johnson.

Comment

Should have taken jay ajai
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Chaz Green a tackle, not bad since we had a couple of OL leave in FA, but I think we would have been better served on Defense.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Chaz Green a tackle, not bad since we had a couple of OL leave in FA, but I think we would have been better served on Defense.
                I'm ok with the pick, as they got the swing tackle. I'm not ok with where they took him. He would have been there in later rounds. Should have picked D there. Sounds more and more like Ajayi's injury concerns are even greater than I had previously thought.

Comment

If Gregory can keep out of trouble, these first two picks will be significant improvements on the defense.

Comment

In theory.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Jerry hosted a dinner for La'el Collins at his house last night, along with the entire offensive line and Romo. Every team in the NFL wants him, but he apparently has a short list. This line would be absolutely insane with him in it. He passed a poly, the kid wasn't his, and he has been cleared in the investigation in to his ex girlfriend's murder.

Comment

Reports are he signed with Dallas.

EDIT: Cowboys have confirmed. Welcome to Dallas, Collins!

Comment

And the O-Line gets better!!! Romo is going to be able to lay back and smoke a cig in the pocket
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            And the O-Line gets better!!! Romo is going to be able to lay back and smoke a cig in the pocket
                            Shit, he'lol have time to jack off, pour a glass of scotch, and a cigarette for dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Shit, he'lol have time to jack off, pour a glass of scotch, and a cigarette for dessert.
                              Pretty much!! lol
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

NFL owners and coaches are sitting down right about now wondering what the fuck just happened as Dallas rapes everyone. Jerry Jones hasn't picked up a RB because he planned to strengthen the line enough so he himself can take the spot.
                                Just imagine what happens when Dallas trades a first and forth round pick for A.P.. Philthy fans will be swinging in their closets.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X