Star sucked balls tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star sucked balls tonight

There goes any hopes for the playoffs. A game they should have easily taken. Blanked by a terrible goalie and a mediocre team.

CN

saw that coming. away games are not as easily taken. they were not favored by much so its no surprise they left with a L. hockey is a crap shoot half the time. tampa bay lightning is my pick to win it all. that team is in synch most of the time with a badass goaltender

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      saw that coming. away games are not as easily taken. they were not favored by much so its no surprise they left with a L. hockey is a crap shoot half the time. tampa bay lightning is my pick to win it all. that team is in synch most of the time with a badass goaltender
      What are you talking about? This team has a much better away record than home. They are top 10 in scoring and have a number 3 ranked power play on the road.

Goaltending has been fantastic the last 12 games, and it was pretty damn good last night too. Team is far from mediocre, they have off nights, but they are beating much better teams. Blackhawks 0-4, caps 5-1, flames in so, penquins 3-1. Those are all (not Calgary) cup contenders.
      2012 GT500

Comment

stars were favored on my chart and listed as a 46 on the away side. usually that number on that side for some reason hands a win to the underdog. i see that happen all the time. had stars been at home i think outcome would have been different. i wager on alot of euro hockey NHL and AHL games so this is just my observation from watching spreads and seeing what works and what doesnt. stars are a better team but in NHL anything happens. ive seen the sabres beat the stars and they suck more than the oil

Comment

Working...
        X